Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

"Zoro defeats lucci with one hit"

Easiest W in my career. Nice doing business with ya @GUI VI @Mr. Reloaded @HA001 @mly90 @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier

Motherfuckers in 2024 actually agreed to bet me that Woro wouldn't neg this pussycat

Oh hello there @TheAncientCenturion @EmperorKinyagi

You know what? I'd feel too guilty holding you to the bet. It's Like beating a kid in arm wrestling and acting like I achieved something :kobeha:

I'll let my petty powerscaler bros do my dirty work. LAC is yours @Reborn and @EmperorKinyagi is yours @Cruxroux

2 weeks wearing an avy of your choice, please "go easy" on them

And welcome back kid @GUI VI, you of all people should know that
@EmperorKinyagi
You're fucked.
I have your custody now.
:pepebusi:

"Zoro defeats lucci with one hit"

Easiest W in my career. Nice doing business with ya @GUI VI @Mr. Reloaded @HA001 @mly90 @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier

Motherfuckers in 2024 actually agreed to bet me that Woro wouldn't neg this pussycat

Oh hello there @TheAncientCenturion @EmperorKinyagi

You know what? I'd feel too guilty holding you to the bet. It's Like beating a kid in arm wrestling and acting like I achieved something :kobeha:

I'll let my petty powerscaler bros do my dirty work. LAC is yours @Reborn and @EmperorKinyagi is yours @Cruxroux

2 weeks wearing an avy of your choice, please "go easy" on them

And welcome back kid @GUI VI, you of all people should know that
Wanted to tag you bro but thought maybe you were avoiding spoilers this week

Chapter 1,111:

Zoro and Sanji stop V. Nusjuro and Kizaru from killing Bonney.

Bonney saved Zoro from killing Charlos in Sabaody, and Rayleigh then saved Zoro from Kizaru.

Bonney is a:
-Pink haired former slave girl
-Her step-father was royalty who died to give her a future
-Connected to a disease given to her by a Celestial Dragon (Saturn)

This mirrors her with Toko, who has the exact same characteristics, with her step-father Yasuie, and her eating SMILES created by Doflamingo.

In chapter 943, we see Sanji and Zoro saved Toko from Orochi's wrath.

Zoro is bound to fight the sword wielding Gorosei, as he does, and Sanji already set up his fight with Kizaru earlier when calling him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.