Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

@Fujishiro is most definitely more of a zoro fan than he is a sanji fan

It’s so sad some zoro fans can’t have a sense of humor without their own fanbase turning on them

Pathetic. I could never be a zoro fan
Trust me you don't want me to bring up your past as a sanji fan lmao.

And I like sanji as well , I have said this before multiple times , he's the best written character among strawhats.

You confuse it with liking someone and agenda surfing in debates. Don wick , fuji claims they like zoro , they may like him as a character but when it comes to powerscaling debates do you want me to listen to them when they are clearly biased with their character of more liking.
A lot of people troll zoro , sanji , luffy but never get pointed out. Think why. I know you don't have brain cells enough to understand that , but people here do have brain cells to differentiate between what is meant as a joke and what is degrading and slandering a character judt in order to provoke the other group of people. Fuji/don wick thinks they like zoro so they won't be wrong with their idea but they are , they are biased when it comes to comparing the character they sail agenda for lol.
:wellwell::wellwell:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Well technically Zoro post power up DID ONE SHOT Mr1.
Because Mr1 was 100% or at best 90% when Zoro got a power up.
But once Zoro got a power up, Mr1 is done.

So if Zoro started a fight with fresh Mr1 after learning Shi Shi Son Son, he would win low diff.
Tell me if I am wrong here @Cinera
Post Alabasta Zoro can oneshot Mr. 1 with Shishi Sonson yeah.

Though I wouldn't necessarily call a fight where you have to use one of your highest end techniques low diff, but people say Shanks low diffed Kidd so I guess it's fair.

-Defeat Kizaru??
That would be Kizaru's 3rd L this arc.

@EmperorKinyagi

I would be nice to Admirals, they have always been my favorite characters but the Clown Show of Admiral fandom, or dare I say, the BUTT HOLE of Admiral Fandom Kinyagi won't keep Zoro's name out of his mouth.
@MarineHQ @SakazOuki
Say what you want man this place supports free speech (for the most part)
:specialmeh:

Fine but can we at least settle on
Luffy >= Zoro >> Sanji? :sweat:

Zoro fans' dreams are really shitty, it's so fucking stupid that you're dreaming of wank that will never happen and talking about luffy being so strong, keep crying.

They were saying that the lmfao nika episodes are not exciting at all, but when someone else did something, no one was excited except the zoro fans, the atmosphere is very quiet because it is extremely boring.

Do you seriously believe Sanji can beat Luffy who went a round with Gear 5th and turned him into an Old Man after having an equal Haki clash and then basically fight so fast Sanji himself couldn't see him moving and then blitzed Gear 5th and one shotted Santomaru in Luffy's presence.

Nah anyone who says Sanji beats Lucci when his feats are so horrible is categorically worse than anyone saying Zoro beats Kaido.

Sanji > Lucci is clowniest of clown takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.