Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You seen the Jeff Nippard video on that?

Man I still think gear is never worth it though. It’s the social media tax fucking all of us up, seeing dudes with roided up physiques left and right…always in the perfect lighting with a massive pump
No I don’t like that dude’s content lol
Yeah social media is pretty terrible in that regard, there are actual teens risking their lives with some heavy fuckin cycles
To me it’s all about the permanently increased cell energy output and muscle building capacity, very tempting lol
Maybe SARMs can do the trick too, but they’re still undergoing research. Not in a hurry, won’t take anything for the next 4 years at least

BELIEVE ME ITS GON BE WORO CHAPTER:steef:
@mmd @zzShinichi I told u brother:steef:
And i don't know why it was an extreme diff fight if its what we only see is only clashing and clashing without getting hit. if that extreme diff fight then what u called when its 1v1, these dudes got hit multiple times, and at the end only one standing and he goes down tired after declaring he is the victory of the match.

If Lucci gets back up before Egghead ends.. I'm going on an all out war against all Zoro fans and claiming that Lucci is stronger than him..
So i guess Lucci is also stronger than Luffy since he got back up . Did u not notice how delusional it is?

When it comes to health risk, it depends on the gear and dosage
If you know what you’re doing, the biggest risk is 1000% addiction

What’s your split and how many sets do you do on average
Yh thats what im afraid of too. Addiction is a ****. Plus also the gyno and balding as well we cant forget.

Currently running PPL with a rest day after every Leg day. So I go like 5....sometimes 6 days a week. For sets I probably do like 4-5 sets per exercise. Possibly more if Im not satisfied. I always end up like 2 hours in the gym. Not ideal at all lmao.

@mmd @zzShinichi I told u brother:steef:
And i don't know why it was an extreme diff fight if its what we only see is only clashing and clashing without getting hit. if that extreme diff fight then what u called when its 1v1, these dudes got hit multiple times, and at the end only one standing and he goes down tired after declaring he is the victory of the match.

So i guess Lucci is also stronger than Luffy since he got back up . Did u not notice how delusional it is?
LOL now I hope the fight doesn't last any longer than 3 pages in the chapter and somehow Zoro just one taps him :zosmug:
Anything longer may backfire us :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.