Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I created the Kidd fanclub in OJ lmao and we used to speculate about him all the time. Ive kept this a secret in WG and no one has ever brought it up.

Its hilarious how ive grown to despise all the characters which were my fav. Kidd, Big Mom, Sanji, Katakuri, etc.
Boy oda never even gave you a chance did he?

The collective Ls that lineup has taken puts every other jobbers in the manga to shame :suresure:

Buggy is a threat because he is one of the last four pirate that can become Pirate King.

He is bigger threat than other Yonko , supernovas and Warlords.
They were stronger than Buggy but they are no longer contenders.
Cross guild is in no way a bigger threat than the Blackbeard or red haired pirates

This should also be obvious but no buggy isn’t going to become pirate king instead of luffy

I've picked on the Zoro fanboys a bit, mostly with friendly passive aggression.

But I will man up, take an L here and give you all this one, your honor has been redeemed by Zoro's hard work here. Congratulations.

It will be interesting to see what the "difficulty" consensus comes to - let us await the images.

As for the Gorosei - and particularly Ju Peter fans, take your devil fruit L like men:

They're calling human insects - one guy is a spider, and the other is a worm. Come on guys.

Honestly Sanji was like my top 3 along with Kidd (I know) and Zoro. I loved Sanji and Zoro as a pair, to me they were both characters I loved being together and at the same PL. So when I joined OJ and saw all the Zoro >> Sanji posts, I went crazy. Debating everyday in defence of Sanji, makes the character grow on you. Eventually I started to dislike Zoro, as an extension of my dislike for Zoro fans. Again liking the character you downplay all the time...its very hard. So with Zoro it was love/hate....I only liked him again when Sanji was doing good. Anyways dropping OP and Sanji made me realise Ive stopped liking Sanji for such a long time, and instead ive only been arguing on the off chance he'll do something great...and I get my "I told you so" moment. Finishing Wano, is realising that moment will never come lmao.

Either way, Im pretty sure I wouldve become a Zoro fan had the tables have turned and everyone believed Zoro was inferior. It wouldve destroyed my equality headcannon.

Currently hate OP and Sanji, still like Zoro tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.