Conqueror of the Stars
Aight cool, last one
-Gokei, Earl Shi, Gaimou, Reiou
-Renpa, Riboku, RSJ, Shibashou, Chousa, Houken, Kouchou

and

-Gokei, Earl Shi, Gaimou, Reiou
-Hakuki, Ouki, Ousen, Moubu, Tou, Kanki, Yotanwa

See how blasphemous these scenario look lol
In overall ability Wei dragons are nowhere near this level (besides Gokei)
I don’t understand why they look that blasphemous to you lol

I mean yeah Wei loses but it’s not a shitstomp lol. The Fire Dragons give them a solid fight. Reminder Moubu, Tou, and Houmei vs Man’U, Gen’U, Sento’Un, and Juukou’Ou would’ve been a hard battle if Houmei hadn’t captured Juukou, and I’d put the Wei 7 above the Juukou gang.

So yeah now it’s your turn:

Who wins this:

-Earl Shi, Gokei, Gaimou, Rei Ou
Vs
-Rinko, Kaishibou, Kyou En, Genpou

I don’t understand why they look that blasphemous to you lol

I mean yeah Wei loses but it’s not a shitstomp lol. The Fire Dragons give them a solid fight. Reminder Moubu, Tou, and Houmei vs Man’U, Gen’U, Sento’Un, and Juukou’Ou would’ve been a hard battle if Houmei hadn’t captured Juukou, and I’d put the Wei 7 above the Juukou gang.

So yeah now it’s your turn:

Who wins this:

-Earl Shi, Gokei, Gaimou, Rei Ou
Vs
-Rinko, Kaishibou, Kyou En, Genpou
Kaishibou defeats Gaimou.

Rinko defeats or draw with Earl Shi.

KyouEn draw with Gokei.

Genpou draw with Rei Ou.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Kaishibou defeats Gaimou.

Rinko defeats or draw with Earl Shi.

KyouEn draw with Gokei.

Genpou draw with Rei Ou.
idk why i'm bothering.... but....

Gaimou was compared to Kaishibou's lord Renpa and Ouki. He's clearly supposed to be out of Kaishibou's league martially and that's even reflected by stats lol.

Rinko's greatest martial feat is landing a single blow on Ouki. Earl Shi trounced Ouhon and killed 3 great generals, one of whom who was martially focused. but oh yeah, all Wei generals lose to Kisui mid diff apparently

Gokei decimated the army of Duke Hyou, but at least Kyou'En is actually strong

Genpou retreated away from 300 man Hi Shin Unit and Gyoku Hou. Reiou made Tou retreat lol

idk why i'm bothering.... but....

Gaimou was compared to Kaishibou's lord Renpa and Ouki. He's clearly supposed to be out of Kaishibou's league martially and that's even reflected by stats lol.

Rinko's greatest martial feat is landing a single blow on Ouki. Earl Shi trounced Ouhon and killed 3 great generals, one of whom who was martially focused. but oh yeah, all Wei generals lose to Kisui mid diff apparently

Gokei decimated the army of Duke Hyou, but at least Kyou'En is actually strong

Genpou retreated away from 300 man Hi Shin Unit and Gyoku Hou. Reiou made Tou retreat lol
Kaishibou as compared to Renpo too.

Something that Earl Shi couldn't does against any Qin six.

Gokei got killed by a Qin Six level, KyouEn face a bunch of them and goes out alive.

Genpou is truly the wink link here and Rei Ou are too, I don't know who wins, Rei Ou probably wins if we put RanBi haku.

Because you guys are saying that 7 Fire dragon are Equals than Qin Six and 3GH and they aren't or showed anything close to that.
Gokei tactically dominated Duke Hyou and Earl Shi killed three Legendary Great Generals. We have Rokuomi stating that Rei Ou was acknowledged by members of the Qin Six.
Every time a Fire Dragon gets compared to somebody, it is either a Qin Six or a Zhao Great Heaven. Lol.

Gokei tactically dominated Duke Hyou and Earl Shi killed three Legendary Great Generals. We have Rokuomi stating that Rei Ou was acknowledged by members of the Qin Six.
Every time a Fire Dragon gets compared to somebody, it is either a Qin Six or a Zhao Great Heaven. Lol.
Man be comparared even Ji Aga has, you get it? But they don't have feats to be put on that realm,

Man be comparared even Ji Aga has, you get it? But they don't have feats to be put on that realm,
Gokei dominated Hyou. Shi killed three Legendary Great Generals, three more than the likes of Renpa or Oukotsu has ever been shown to have killed. They have feats, you just flat out ignore them while spouting inanities like "Oh Renpa is so great cause nobody killed him" while completely ignoring that Renpa never killed any of his rivals either.

If the Fire Dragons are so weak compared to the Qin Six and Zhao Three, how come they weren't just slaughtered then? How come no Fire Dragon ever died at the hands of those two groups if Renpa's four subordinates are supposedly enough to kill over half of them?

Gokei dominated Hyou. Shi killed three Legendary Great Generals, three more than the likes of Renpa or Oukotsu has ever been shown to have killed. They have feats, you just flat out ignore them while spouting inanities like "Oh Renpa is so great cause nobody killed him" while completely ignoring that Renpa never killed any of his rivals either.

If the Fire Dragons are so weak compared to the Qin Six and Zhao Three, how come they weren't just slaughtered then? How come no Fire Dragon ever died at the hands of those two groups if Renpa's four subordinates are enough to kill all seven?
I ask you too how would Yan or Han no fall if they don't have any General of this Level?
Post automatically merged:

Boths questions have the same answer

I ask you too how would Yan or Han no fall if they don't have any General of this Level?
Stop attempting to move the goal posts with irrelevancies. The destruction of an entire nation is not equal to the destruction of an army.

If say Rei Ou is so utterly outclassed by the likes of Ouki then how come he isn't dead already by the Choyou Arc? The Ouki Army would have had Ouki, Tou and the 5 Army Commanders when they faced the Rei Ou Army. Rei Ou was only ever shown to have Ranbihaku for a notable subordinate.

How come Rei Ou isn't dead already?

I answer for you, Because of simple one state came in attack you at the same time you are attacking another state.

We have examples in the Manga like Ordo attacking Zhao in ShuKai plains Arc.

If Qin attacked WEI, Zhao would attacked Qin, you get it?

Stop attempting to move the goal posts with irrelevancies. The destruction of an entire nation is not equal to the destruction of an army.

If say Rei Ou is so utterly outclassed by the likes of Ouki then how come he isn't dead already by the Choyou Arc? The Ouki Army would have had Ouki, Tou and the 5 Army Commanders when they faced the Rei Ou Army. Rei Ou was only ever shown to have Ranbihaku for a notable subordinate.

How come Rei Ou isn't dead already?
Well wasn't all 3 of them in the hide?

Last edited:
I answer for you, Because of simple one state came in attack you at the same time you are attacking another state.

We have examples in the Manga like Ordo attacking Zhao in ShuKai plains Arc.
This is not an answer, it is yet another irrelevancy. Qin was rarely ever on the defensive during the reign of King Sho.

If the gap between the likes of Ouki and Rei Ou is supposedly so big then why didn't Ouki just curb stomp Rei Ou in a day? You telling me every time they fought some random invasion happened elsewhere coincidentally every time those two clashed thus fortuitously saving Rei Ou's hide just before Ouki could kill him? Really?

If Qin attacked WEI, Zhao would attacked Qin, you get it?
If this was such a big deal that it didn't allow the Qin Six to beat armies supposedly far inferior to them then they wouldn't have been able to take the huge swathes of territory that they did, now would they?

What even are these arguments... :lawsigh:

Last edited:
This is not an answer, it is yet another irrelevancy. Qin was rarely ever on the defensive during the reign of King Sho.

If the gap between the likes of Ouki and Rei Ou is supposedly so big then why didn't Ouki just curb stomp Rei Ou in a day? You telling me every time they fought some random invasion happened elsewhere coincidentally every time those two clashed thus fortuitously saving Rei Ou's hide just before Ouki could kill him? Really?

If this was such a big deal that it didn't allow the Qin Six to beat armies supposedly far inferior to them then they wouldn't have been able to take the huge swathes of territory that they did, now would they?

What even are these arguments... :lawsigh:
I ask you, why in this Zhao campaign we have only Ousen,Kan Ki or Yotanwa in attack, why Moubo or Tou isn't attacking Wei or Han or Yan at the same time?

I ask you, why in this Zhao campaign we have only Ousen,Kan Ki or Yotanwa in attack, why Moubo or Tou isn't attacking Wei or Han or Yan at the same time?
Are you ever going to make a relevant point?

Me: "If the power gap is so large then why didn't Ouki just kill Rei Ou in a day then?"

You: "But why aren't all the current Qin Six launching offensive campaigns?"

What next? You going to explain why your grocery list proves why Earl Shi can't beat Genpo or something?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Can you focus on one argument without moving the goal posts 600 times?

This is what it looks like when you have no argument to make so you rapidly switch between arguments that collapse immediately at the slightest amount of pushback.