Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

If Sanji ends up getting conquerors it’s probably gonna have to happen within the next 10 minutes
If he gets it it can lead to usopp getting it in elbaf. Imo I think it could be cool if he unlocks it around big mom but that’s me
If zoro, sanji, and usopp get it then that could lead to nami getting it in the next arc after elbaf whatever it is
:quest:

If Sanji ends up getting conquerors it’s probably gonna have to happen within the next 10 minutes
If he gets it it can lead to usopp getting it in elbaf. Imo I think it could be cool if he unlocks it around big mom but that’s me
If zoro, sanji, and usopp get it then that could lead to nami getting it in the next arc after elbaf whatever it is
:quest:
Nami already has COC.
She just don't know how to use it in real fight.
Jinbe not a liar

How is nami doing? She got saved like 10 times in egghead shows how useless she is
Fan service character
Still has 3x more panel than Zoro.
Zoro is nothing more than background character.
Zoro is making things worse for his crewmate because main point of arc is escaping and it's zoro's fault that they are stuck.

Proved that she is stronger than Zoro.
Zoro has never injured Flame-on lunarian.
King has to act retard and switch off his flames to let Zoro defeat him..
Then King got humiliated by Aramaki.
Proving how useless Zoro is.

Nami doesn't even wanted to injure S-shark.
But fan of shallow character will never understand because they like manchildren like Zoro.
Holding back Nami >> All our Zoro.

It's not Nami's fault that Sanji is simp.
She never asked for his help and Sanji is shit character.
Accomplishment of Sanji in this arc is simping for 12 years old and letting Vegapunk die.

Both lungs of pirate kings are useless and unnecessary character.

Status
Not open for further replies.