Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean Kata will be the appetizer for Kuzan
No, I sincerely believe he will be the one to take down Aokiji. There are very few that are/could be on the required level + have a motive.

In my view Katakuri, Zoro, Sabo, Blackbeard, Law or Koby are the candidates. And out of that group Katakuri has the clearest motive, (in my view) likely threw the fight against Luffy and has the potential to win.

Akainu, Admirals, Luffy, Mihawk, Shanks, Dragon, Magellan, Garland, Imu are all ruled out as they lack motive. And no one apart from those mentioned is strong enough.

I do
- Chest Day: 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) Bench Press: 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) Inclined Press: 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) Dumbell Flies: 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) Inclined Dumbell Flies: 50 Diamond Push Ups, 50 Dips, 20 Chin Ups and 10 Minutes on Treadmill
-Shoulder Day: 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) Shoulder Press with Dumbells, 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) That workout for Side Delts, 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) That Same workout for front delts, 4 Reps (10 8 8 8) Face Pulls for Rare Delts, Shurgs, 50 Dips.
-Arm Day: I just copy this guy but * 3
-Back Day: I do Lat Pull downs, Bend Over Rows, Adjust Dips position to hit the lats, Shoulder Shurgs, 4 Sets of 10 Pull Ups
-Abs and Cardio day:
I copy this for Abs and do Treadmill for 1 hour after that
Post automatically merged:

Why?
Today is one of the most exciting chapters we have had in a long time
Still no leg day

Status
Not open for further replies.