Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you ask a random question you get his answer.

When you break it down properly, you get mine. Zoro 1 shot Lucci.

Utter bullshit. Lucci did not want to kill Zoro more than Zoro him. If anything Lucci was way cooler with stalling Zoro and Zoro desperate to go help his friends or escape!

Luffy almost died multiple times, Bonney almost died multiple times, Vegapunk is already dying - and you say Zoro was cool with stalling Lucci and only now wanted to defeat him?? In what world do you live?

Natty is definitely the way, I’ve been itching to do some gear for a while ngl but I’m gonna wait
I’ll do 1 cycle at one point to get the permanent recovery boost, that’s the plan

But yeah, it sucks lmao
You literally gain more muscle on gear without training than being a natty with training
:suresure:
No. If you do not lift while on gear you will look like a lukewarm hamburger patty

No. If you do not lift while on gear you will look like a lukewarm hamburger patty
Depends on your activity level, but that’s bound to increase with some gear anyway
What’s assured is that you’re gonna look like shit after the cycle ends if you do nothing. But we literally have data of people on gear not going to the gym getting more gains than nattys with training

The only attack we see zoro land is the one that defeated lucci

Conveniently right after he expressed his intention to wrap things up :risicheck:

I’m gonna have to diagnose this as a terminal one-shot :risicheck:
Unfortunately latest modern technology found at Egghead or even the greatest doctor Chopper seems to have no cure fo that. And it is told to be highly contagious.

Unfortunately latest modern technology found at Egghead or even the greatest doctor Chopper seems to have no cure fo that. And it is told to be highly contagious.
I heard even one of the strawhats came into contact with the disease. A member of the gorosei winked at them, and the rest was history :risicheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.