Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Zoro clears Lucci once he actually uses a named attack.

The fight was long, but duration of off panel fights don't matter that much (see e.g. Zoro vs Beetle Gifter).

Once Oda decided to focus on the fight, and the characters involved used named attacks Zoro quickly dispatched Lucci. I don't really care to debate whether this is a low diff or mid diff, but it's at least a comparable (if not better) kind of domination over Lucci as Nika did. And Zoro did this without using his Wano power up/strongest form.

Base Santoryu Zoro is able to dominate Lucci level characters.

I think many folks here need to revise their assessment of Zoro's power level upwards.

Cc: @Fujishiro, @TheAncientCenturion, @EmperorKinyagi, @pg13
Lol

Let Zoro dominate lucci...He couldn't and can't do it like Luffy did

He used KoH and failed then used KOH again to win

As usual you're back to write nonsense then you'll go hide again when Zoro seems like a fraud

Imagine needing another man's sword + haki + 3 power ups + Deus ex machina medicine to beat a guy that gets NEGGED by base ryokugyo

:kailaugh::kailaugh:

This is what ACoC asura is capable of doing:

:ultimoji:

That's what happened when zoro tried to fight luffy's enemies:

:kailaugh::kailaugh:
Zoro ashura of the King of hell>Zoro King of hell>Zoro without acoc and without 30 bones>>lolmato whore who was able to release a drop of blood to kaido😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Out of months of arguments.
I wonder why you only carved out three quotation.
:ihaha::ihaha:
Dude those are literally 1009 chapter posts and I was literally arguing against dudes for so long that Zoro didnt use KOH.

I carved those quotations because they are the latest ones that are relevant to this discussion you fucking clown.

The point is I was being partial and defended Zoro when he warranted defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.