Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I think a high end haki overflow three swords style move vs 3 low end hits from G5 should be comparable imo. Especially when you take into account that Luffy plays around a lot and doesnt always go for the kill like Zoro.

Because like I said he couldve went for this punch from the start:

And just KO Lucci temporarily as per canon but Nika will goof around, its what led to that whole round 1 debacle with Kizaru and now hes 1vs2ing him and Saturn because hes more serious.
Yeah that's fair.

Luffy probably could have temporarily KO'd Lucci from the beginning if he opened up with a stronger attack.

He said their haki was strange/intriguing.

This isn’t new info we saw this same reaction when Saturn arrived on Egghead
Yeah, but it does reinforce them being strong fighters. They could also all be Conquerors.

When Shanks popped up in Wano, we had strong characters noticing/reacting to his haki.

He said their haki was strange/intriguing.

This isn’t new info we saw this same reaction when Saturn arrived on Egghead
Didn't Jinbe said something about feeling an unearthly presence when Saturn arrived?
I think it's tied to the "black magic" that makes them immortal, able to communicate between each other through telepathy and be summoned
Maybe it's Imu doing?

C

CensoredbyWG

We never saw that attack dumbass just the aftermath
Bullshit, it was that slash he did while sliding/rolling, the point of the first comment was that he was implying KoH is only used once said by zoro which the sliding slash disproves.

Yeah that's fair.

Luffy probably could have temporarily KO'd Lucci from the beginning if he opened up with a stronger attack.

Yeah, but it does reinforce them being strong fighters. They could also all be Conquerors.

When Shanks popped up in Wano, we had strong characters noticing/reacting to his haki.
I also think that he wouldve done just fine with with his Haki powerups and without G5 given how overwhelming he was in that form against Lucci who couldnt even touch or keep up with him past the initial clash.

Status
Not open for further replies.