Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I read the chapter. I think tags did not work or I missed the notification.

Was not expecting Chihiro to stay and take challenge them. Chihiro is not backing down. Good characterization for that kid's brother too (not good at remembering names 😂). Overall, a fire chapter. Sorcery battles are going to be crazy! And we will soon find out what the organization is up to and why Chihiro's father didnt let them use swords.
yeah sorry, dont know why notification are not working
I think was more a transition chapter in preparation of the brother fight that will happen

Worst character of this arc by far. which is not saying much ngl

1. Failed to Save Bonney, Kuma did.
2. Failed to help Luffy with Kizaru and Saturn, Luffy did that himself.
3. Failed to Save Vegapunk, Saturn gave him a fatal wound.
4. Failed to escape, with his faster-than-light speed, and he again let Vegapunk get hit. This time vegapunk died.
Lmao
Add never ask @MonsterZoro how many hairs he has

Nope, in manga panels, one taking a nap and isn't any of Goroseis.
Nope, because in manga panels, not your dreams, no one is taking a nap lol.
This hope some admiral hater have that Kizaru is KO after every hit really reached crazy proportions. Last time Kizaru was KO after the punch Luffy user to save Bonney. How that turned out?

Meanwhile, the Gorolames only managed to be living punching balls till now, while Kizaru obliterated G4 and brought Luffy G5 to this:

Now their new showing is being stopped by giants lol.

Did you just really name yourself after a one piece character because you’re so much of an NOC that you lack even the slightest bit of creativity and uniqueness? Wuuuuuuuut?

But at least you realize your own z worshipping cult fanbase is the worst and most toxic

Now. Back to the basement with you
Yes would have sufficed. Also copying my basement reference... it is a classic reference you forgot to mention the salisbury steak frozen dinner you have in there while you rage comment and quote yourself... it's not nice to insult frozen dinners

and you have no original burns... classic Toxic Sanji stans coattailing off the "toxic" Zbois yet again

You're Welcome

Yes would have sufficed. Also copying my basement reference... it is a classic reference you forgot to mention the salisbury steak frozen dinner you have in there while you rage comment and quote yourself... it's not nice to insult frozen dinners

and you have no original burns... classic Toxic Sanji stans coattailing off the "toxic" Zbois yet again

You're Welcome
No such thing as a toxic sanji fan sorry to break it to you

Status
Not open for further replies.