Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait for the arc to finish and then you hit me up to tell me who was right and who was wrong

Meanwhile, keep my dick out of your mouth and keep doing this recency bias that you guys do best
I will keep mentioning you and you will keep moving the goalpost and or backtracking on your agenda all together.

Remember we went from Luffy fights Saturn 1v1 to Luffy only beats Saturn lmao. We all know the tactic behind that.

When you see Iam25 tell my man to come back and say hello once in a while too.

Have a nice one.

Kata>Marco, Katakuri has more feats and is stronger than Marco.

Marco's regen carries him.:kayneshrug:
I actually agree.

His feats were pretty good in MF but in Wano his performance wasn't that great. Big Mom easily choked him. The moment his regen got weakened, King mid diffed Marco and after that, he wasn't doing much either.

Katakuri's feats are better imo. Both have special gimmicks but I take one guy, with versatile techniques, powerful Haki and awakening, over the other one whose only real good trait is regeneration. Aside of that, Marco... mainly kicks or throws some fireballs around.

This page disproves that. We haven't seen a lunarian take lasting damage in flame mod so far.

That's Lucci being a beast.

Lucci got destroyed against goofy too. And kizaru is still fine. he ain't done yet.

Besides, this is not zoro playing around. This is zoro describing an ability of an opponent. He tend to be pretty accurate with those.

He wouldn't say this if he could tank his hits as usual :kayneshrug:

I will keep mentioning you and you will keep moving the goalpost and or backtracking on your agenda all together.

Remember we went from Luffy fights Saturn 1v1 to Luffy only beats Saturn lmao. We all know the tactic behind that.

When you see Iam25 tell my man to come back and say hello once in a while too.

Have a nice one.
I hope Zoro defeats Kizaru only so you shut the fuck up already

I took a hiatus because of retards like you

One Piece professors like Paperchampion and you think that the current events for some reason are changing the fate of Luffy defeating Saturn

I'm here to remind you that this stake NEVER CHANGED since chapter 1095
shp are running away lol.

The plot moment of goofy facing saturn for what he did to bonney has already finished.

Goofy has no personal vendetta against saturn. He roughed up saturn for bonney and punk already.

While also struggling with Enma, sure.

Without that, he showed more than enough against Kaidou to beat King - probably not as easy as he actually did in the end though.
CoC had nothing to do with beating King, don't kid yourself.
It was his fault, he was too weak to wield such a strong magic swords. I'm not sure CoC didn't play a role, at some point King started blocking (and dodging?) KoH Zoro's attacks. We'll never know for sure and those seraphims made the situation even murkier :hope:

Status
Not open for further replies.