Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they so desperately trying to hype Lucci. Oda deemed him a 1 shit merchant. He literally got gag diffed with 1 attack.

Put your limited stocks in the Gorosei. They will do you justice

If all these failures were just Shanks's plan and he would have shown his true face like bb at the end of Marineford
This would be an extremely brutal writing, but Oda does not have the courage to write this type of writing
@Paperchampion23

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
"One-hit" isn't "one-shot," brother. One shot is the first move you make, while a hit is the first hit it actually hits. If you guys argue that it was "one-hit," it was true, but you guys keep claiming it was "one-shot."
These weirdos are really making new terms up to somehow blame the "evil Zorotards" for calling this fight a one shot... :rolaugh:

Good lord, i have been away from Worstgen for too long.

Ain't it the opposite? I've heard multiple Luffy fans say unironically that Luffy DID one-shot Kizaru, but Zoro apparently didn't one-shot Lucci. Since Luffy vs. Kizaru happened first, wouldn't it be the same logic that Luffy fans already used?

Anyway, Luffy vs. Kizaru was contextually/circumstantially very different than Zoro vs. Lucci, so a comparison doesn't really make sense.
I don't really care about what "Luffy fans" said, I'm talking about Zoro vs Lucci somehow being used to say Zoro is on Luffy's level.

Going back to Lucci specifically, look at the difference between his appearances in Chapters 1093 and 1107:

Where did those bruises or blood come from? It is quite literally headcanon to say that Lucci (or Zoro for that matter) took no damage at all until Zoro struck him this chapter. It's also entirely possible that Luffy and Kizaru took some damage off-screen before WSG, but their fight was significantly shorter since their fight obviously ended long before Zoro vs Lucci did.

And since Luffy vs Lucci, we've seen Luffy immobilize Kizaru, send Saturn flying, and then take on both at the same time and put Kizaru out of commission for the time being. What has Zoro done to suggest he could compare to Luffy after this?

No matter how you spin it, I feel that this is and always will be the correct scaling for that fight
Serious Katakuri = Serious Snakeman/Boundman after unlocking FS > Serious Snakeman/Boundman >= Cracker >= Doflamingo
Brother, why don't you just ditch weaker commanders like Cracker? He's Jack tier and I honestly doubt one of the strongest Warlords is weaker or equal than freaking Jack, lol.

Even Jimbei has a shot at beating Cracker.

Clown Ass can't comprehend what he reads—classic zoroturd.

"One-hit" isn't "one-shot," brother. One shot is the first move you make, while a hit is the first hit it actually hits. If you guys argue that it was "one-hit," it was true, but you guys keep claiming it was "one-shot." its really simple, but hey, zoroturds...

I'm not talking "number of chapters" but in-verse time. They've been fighting from G4 vs. Kizaru until this chapter, which has shite lots of time passed. I don't use flashback chapters, mind you.

Luffy didn't want to hurt Bellamy, but again, I know zoroturd stuff.

What was Zoro's excuse? Was he getting controlled by Gorosei, and did they become friends some time ago too?
No one on planet Earth is reading your essays you dyslexic goblin:milaugh:

This also shits on G5 Guffy as well. Couldn't take down Lucci with 3 named attacks in G5, yet Zoro only needed one named attack without AdCoC or Asura. Guffy's attack power is so infantile in comparison.
even then, G5 wasn't even struggling and more so clowing on lucci, zoro has been stalling lucci for awhile now but still, it is imoressive that zoro can now beat the agent prodigy, Rob Lucci! (And before you ask, rob lucci ain't no fodder, he never was.)

1)Goofy vs Hody =hacks +g 3+g2=coma +blood transfusion. Zoro vs Go underwater =vanshot nameless attack. 2)Goofy vs Monet = ran away and couldn't beat her in g2. Zoro vs Monet =vanshot with a glance. 3) Goofy vs Apu = vanshot goofy. Zoro vs Apu=vanshot Apu. 4) Zoro vs King = victory without Ashura. Goofy g4 vs mini King = Goofy ran away covered in bruises. 5) Goofy g5 +4 named attacks +haki vs Lucci = lucci with a bruise, and goofy ran away becoming an old man. Zoro base without bandana vs Lucci =vanshot lucci.
Goofy bitches, that's what training and no fruit means. Pathetic goofy scum even with God's nickname number 2.

Clown Ass can't comprehend what he reads—classic zoroturd.

"One-hit" isn't "one-shot," brother. One shot is the first move you make, while a hit is the first hit it actually hits. If you guys argue that it was "one-hit," it was true, but you guys keep claiming it was "one-shot." its really simple, but hey, zoroturds...

I'm not talking "number of chapters" but in-verse time. They've been fighting from G4 vs. Kizaru until this chapter, which has shite lots of time passed. I don't use flashback chapters, mind you.

Luffy didn't want to hurt Bellamy, but again, I know zoroturd stuff.

What was Zoro's excuse? Was he getting controlled by Gorosei, and did they become friends some time ago too?
It's a 1 shot. 1 shot from Zoro that landed is all it took to defeat Lucci. Trying to twist it to something it's not will not change the facts

That's the point,, dumbass

Kaido and luffy can exchange attacks because its a proper fight

Lucci is just an apoo hyouzou etc

Clashes and then one shot by the first attack

Lucci used a named attack;; this chapter couldn't touch Zoro.

Luffy and Kaido were exchanging attacks because that's how they fight. Both are inner fighers who do that, and their stamina, durability, etc. allow them. While in here, you see 2 guys fighting with deadly weapons. One hit would mean the end of the fight, hence they can't get hit like others do.

Were they fighting equally or not to this point? Yes. case closed, brother.

None of those characters in a fair 1v1 made Zoro hufff and make him admit they were though. None of those characters fought Zoro 1v1 in a fair fight and lasted that long. This is a straight-up braindead take, but I know zoroturds...

Correction: "fighting for 20+ minutes equally" then "one-"hit"—this is how the fight got.

Yes and? we are not talking about this chapter but the fight as a whole bro. but again i know zoroturds..

Doubt he's "YC1"
King's performance against Zoro makes Lucci look cute.
Spectrum....
Lucci is in that spectrum, just on the lower end.

King/Marco on higher end of the spectrum, Lucci/Kata/WCI Luffy on lower end of the spectrum.

Lucci's strength is his physical power, armament haki and durability/endurance.
He can compete to an extend with G5 Luffy/Zoro when it comes to raw armament haki and physical power. But lacks in other areas.

Lucci hits pretty hard for this tier too. He overpowered Sentomaru's barrier (which has got hyped) and one shotted him. One shotted Stussy as well, in base.
Dude would be low top tier if he had advanced conqueror's haki.

even then, G5 wasn't even struggling and more so clowing on lucci, zoro has been stalling lucci for awhile now but still, it is imoressive that zoro can now beat the agent prodigy, Rob Lucci! (And before you ask, rob lucci ain't no fodder, he never was.)
It's not impressive imo. Dude scarred Kaidou and then unlocked ACoC
It's common sense he can clap Lucci's ass neg-low diff
Brother, why don't you just ditch weaker commanders like Cracker? He's Jack tier and I honestly doubt one of the strongest Warlords is weaker or equal than freaking Jack, lol.

Even Jimbei has a shot at beating Cracker.
Okay lol
Jinbe is strong as hell, put him near a pond or lake and he's taking out people like Queen and Jack.

Argue with Zoro, please.
Zoro said "Your Attacks" and "Basically".
Don't duck this time. Why was King bandaged in PH? Why were VPs worried about Radical Beam against S-Shark?
The truth is simple, only the strongest/most lethal attacks can damage Lunarians like KOH DD, Lunarians are not completely invincible in flame on mode, they have a limit, it is just that the limit is so high that they seem invincible.
In terms of durability it is Flame On King > Flame Off King > Kaido
Zoro needed ACoC to threaten King. Earlier Zoro was complaining about King keeping his distance then King came down to duel Zoro and took Zoro's attacks like nothing but after 2 ACoC (first unnamed prolly Ultra Gari and then Bird Dance) hits King went back up in the air like in the beginning of the fight abandoning the duel.

Status
Not open for further replies.