Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Summary shit is straight up cancer. I hope Japan and shueisha keep cracking down on this Summary shit. Y'all been talking about insignificant bullshit for a day

@GUI VI you're a pathetic scumbag, you ran away when things weren't going well for zkk and now here you are trying to act superior and mighty. You're a bonified clown

Any form of ACOC means the fight was an extreme diff, Zoro cant use it for more than a few minutes without passing out
No, Zoro can’t use KoH for more than a few minutes

now now, stop making shit up

Lucci didn’t even manage to hit Zoro… That’s very rare btw… This might be one of the first times Zoro’s never been hit in a fight… like even Killer managed to hit Zoro

Lucci didn’t hit Zoro and Zoro didn’t even go all out… and he’s on his feat going to do other shit in the arc too

doesn’t seem very extreme diff to me, like this definitely ain’t Daz bones vs Zoro

No, Zoro can’t use KoH for more than a few minutes

now now, stop making shit up

Lucci didn’t even manage to hit Zoro… That’s very rare btw… This might be one of the first times Zoro’s never been hit in a fight… like even Killer managed to hit Zoro

Lucci didn’t hit Zoro and Zoro didn’t even go all out… and he’s on his feat going to do other shit in the arc too

doesn’t seem very extreme diff to me, like this definitely ain’t Daz bones vs Zoro
High-high diff is my final offer take it or leave it.

LoL your Zoro hate boner is shocking buddy
Keep crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.