Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So first Zoro w/ smoking swords is KoH and CoC, but now non-hardened Santoryu with no smoke is actually KoH and CoC?

:bamathink:
I didn’t see “King of Hell” anywhere btw
If you want me to be honest… even I don’t know how this shit works anymore

No downplay, no slander, nothing

What is the smoke and why is it separate from the lightning/KoH

As a Zoro fan I’m assuming you understand it better than I do lol

Sanji hasn't even showed blackened haki. Zoro couldn't beat King's haki until he used ACoC. I never stated King's haki was the reason Zoro couldn't damage him. That doesn't mean King's haki is weak.
King has shown no haki feats at all. That's a fact. Basic coating that every fodder in the new world has is not a haki feat

Law couldn't move Doffy around freely and the manga never stated Yonko level haki to stop Law's hax powers. Ever time Law hit BM was because of distraction or teamwork. Stop hyping Law up because of bombs and teamwork.
Wano law is not the same as DR Law you nincompoop. Law grew a lot between DR and Wano.

He learned it after fighting yonko. That he can't move them cause their haki is too strong. ie, yonko level haki negates hax.

King doesn't have yonko level haki.

So yeah, king gets shambled and fucked by Law.
King is too powerful, fast and skill for Law. He beats Law.
Headcanon. Law clears king by Portrayal and Feats
Your fan base do the same 2 things all the time. You are either downplaying Zoro's strength or his opponent's strength. Don't be mad because Oda put you and your fan base in your place again.
Saying Law beats king isn't downplaying king lol. King canonically has nothing impressive besides his hax. Which Law can deal with easily.

Oda gave Law feats and portrayal against a yonko. And was instrumental in beating her. That's not oda putting Law in place dumbass.

Just cause all you care about is zoro doesn't mean you can just say everyone else is trash lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.