Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another paint merchant.

He did get a black blade super fast. He didn't have one last time :sus:
Could just be a retcon on black blades lol.

I feel like weve only ever seen him polishing the weapon pre-TS and at that point Yoru and Shusui were never confirmed to be anything special in terms of hakified blades.

I wouldnt be shocked if Oda just retconned those two and now needs to adjust it for Nasujuro (assuming hes not just attacking and imbuing it with Haki)

Why so called zoro fans buy bald gorosei black blade by Pew tweet? . We already saw his sword before .

Redon would even mention . You didn’t even believe greenbull has black blade yet you beleive bald gorsei have black blade ?

Why so called zoro fans buy bald gorosei black blade by Pew tweet? . We already saw his sword before .

Redon would even mention . You didn’t even believe greenbull has black blade yet you beleive bald gorsei have black blade ?
Nah we are just freaking out :risitasad:
Still it makes sense for Natsujuro to have a black blade. I mean it's mostlikely the Shodai, A Supreme Graded Sword, so if there's a sword that could be a black blade, it's the Shodai :gotres:

Bro....you quoted the post which answers this question lmao.

Tldr: Shanks talking Gorosei is weird, no matter how it gets spun. If he's warning them of something, he's warning literal genocidal island destroyers. If he's trying to talk "peace", he's an idiot because they immediately go into destruction mode after he leaves.

He clearly needs Luffy for something. Nika is a power source, look at what is happening to the Robot
Ok so you think he using Luffy for something. Ok got it

Status
Not open for further replies.