Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendly note of Zoro's IMPRESSIVE AS FUCK CoO, since he
A) notices jimbei from 100 km away while all the things happening on the island rn and he fighting an awakened zoan
B) catches what jimbei and sanji talk on the phone

Island level CoO not only for Nasujuro this chapter :snoopy:
An actual observation haki feat, an insane one at that, my sheep could never. :josad:

This should also further demonstrate to some People that WSS Material Characters don't take Fights seriously unless They have a reason to
This is how Mihawk was Introduced, it's how Zombie Ryuma was Introduced & how Zoro was shown multiple times

The Strongest don't need to prove themselves to their Opponents, unless They are Worthy

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I saw them all as equally evil really lol. The only question for me was with regards to which of them became Gorosei and when. I think the authority hierarchy between them is probably
I disagree. Topman mentioned that he was upset about Jinbe leaving the warlords because it represented racial harmony and his first thought after being ordered to destroy Luluasia was the civilians. Meanwhile Saturn was at the God Valley citizen hunt. They're all evil, but I think some are better than others.

Ju Peter (WormGang)-I really want to see some hybrids. Imagine a giant worm centaur-ish form like Nasujuro’s. Humanoid torso and arms but with a giant serpent body. I would shit myself.
I hope it turns out Ju Peter can split into multiple copies of himself. It would look intimidating with his face on dozens of giant worm monsters

Oda power level is trash.
Luffy don't use haki.
If Zoro could finish the fight so quickly. Why take so long? He could finish with Lucci quickly and help the others.
Haki lightning. Regular CoA lighting, advanced CoC lighting too. We need even more lightning to not understand what the character is using at all. Next CoO lighting.
Gorosei teleport lighting.
Tell Oda that there are other visual effects in the world.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Am I the only one who is extremely underwhelmed by the Gorosei minus Nusjuro?

Nusjuro is cool but the rest just look goofy and not in a cool way.
I mean they're leagues better than pretty much 95 percent of all zoans
They look way better than the Beasts Pirates and all mythical zoans in my personal opinion

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Topman mentioned that he was upset about Jinbe leaving the warlords because it represented racial harmony and his first thought after being ordered to destroy Luluasia was the civilians. Meanwhile Saturn was at the God Valley citizen hunt. They're all evil, but I think some are better than others.
Do you think Topman actually cares about racial harmony though? Or does he just care about race wars disrupting WG peace lol?

Personally I don’t think any Gorosei gives a shit if humans and Fishmen get along, they only care that relations stay “quiet”

Status
Not open for further replies.