Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seek help, someone literally posted those same bruises before the fight even started and you either just ignored them or legit need to visit an ophthalmologist.

And regarding this sfx scaling, Zoro was wheezing like 6 months ago already. The panel you posted he looks far more casual than the ones we had of him near the start of the fight, you're not doing anything by posting it.
The bruises got way more dense, especially under his eye, and are covering the entire left side of his face. What more can they cover, his ballsack?

The guy is panting, bruised the f up, but some of you are still on "it's nothing lol"

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Even in super when they recruiting I think for the hit tournament
He tells goku pick gohan and tells him surely you realise your son has the most latent potential out of any of us

Think he was confirmed > ui and ue goku and vegeta

Don't know the comparison to frieza cause frieza one shot both
I hope Gohan gets a real arc (SUPER Hero sounded lame, I don't count it)

Him versus a canonized Bojack would be cool

Truth is, nobody knows with certainty cause Loda's visuals are dogshit.

All we know is it isn't KoH. Could be basic armament, advanced armament or advanced Conqueror's

Still, no KoH and no bandana for the attack.
Low-mid diff overall
Bluds were saying flames on his swords didn’t meant KoH

Now that everything points out it is CoC coating, including the sound effects, they want to argue its not CoC coating as well
:risiup:

It is obviously ACOC.

If that’s not ACOC than neither is White Star Gun
Yeah, idk about that either.

Only instance I'm confirmed is advanced Conqueror's haki this arc is Kamusari. That too because Kid pirate fodder was KO, nothing to do with visuals which was dogshit as usual.

I can only assume it's advanced Conqueror's, cause it's disrespectful to Kizaru and Lucci, if they went down without it.

Yeah, idk about that either.

Only instance I'm confirmed is advanced Conqueror's haki this arc is Kamusari. That too because Kid pirate fodder was KO, nothing to do with visuals which was dogshit as usual.

I can only assume it's advanced Conqueror's, cause it's disrespectful to Kizaru and Lucci, if they went down without it.
You can’t tell if WSG has ACOC???????
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I hope Gohan gets a real arc (SUPER Hero sounded lame, I don't count it)

Him versus a canonized Bojack would be cool
They need something like gt travelling through space but to all the other universe (especially if 17s wish got the other universes that were gone before back)
Piccolo and the sayains all get fights to train for the next tournament arc don't jump straight into frieza again
He should go maybe as well to try take over other universes

Status
Not open for further replies.