Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut the fuck up retard, you zoro fans will tell everyone him taking 20 chapters to defeat Lucci while being bruised and wheezing was plot and he could've ended it anytime but then will deny Kizaru being nerfed by the plot even though he's drawn as he's tired with life every chapter.
Now it's the part where you run away or say "c-cope"
Oda treats Kizaru like an irrelevant bum
"Now that Goroseis are here, how to puts Kizaru aside so he doesn't waste more panel? Yeah just toss him aside to random ship and have him laying there until the arc ends"

While contrary to Lucci who still gets proper finish to his role.

Some fans probably believe that black lightning is also ACoC.
as a jinbe fan, of course I wish it was lol (maybe one of the few who genuinely wanted unrelated to anything zoro and sanji powerscaling, I just think it's fitting for the character)
If Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe all have conquerors, to show that Luffy could surpass Rock's leadership by managing multiple conquerors in his crew due to mutal respect between comrades or something, I'm ok with it, lol

If it shits on Lucci it also makes zoro look bad as a character

Zoro new he was keeping the crew waiting
He knew the island wasn’t safe anymore
He knew the crew was potentially in danger
He knew there was a strong aura on the island with Saturn

Zoro knew all of that and most importantly he knew he needed to end the fight fast. Zoro not caring at all even tho he can allegedly low neg diff Lucci at anytime he wanted is shitty
Distracted by Saturn's aura and now the rest of the Gorosei, couldn't focus on the fight and Lucci is a YC1 level fighter.
Oda has written worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.