Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point of this post when you obviously know you're going to be wrong? Good baiting has some truth in it
to be honest Kizaru has the coolest power out of the admiral, super versatile and interchangeable I would have love actually to have Kizaru vs Zoro cuz I knew that Loda is atrocious in handling character around g5 cuz cant show a serious fight.

I actually want to have Kizaru vs Zoro in this arc just to bring justice to both character while leaving the elders for an other occasion

Well, Zoro continued using 2 swords casually without using techniques, and while he is dodging the attacks he grabs the sword in the air while drawing the third sword and defeats Lucci with a single 3-sword technique without ADVcoc.

Simply Zoro > Nika. I'm sorry for the condom fans, but I can't put the "=" when Zoro still had KOH, Ashura and green smoke left in his hat.
Zoro clears

That's exactly what happened though... nothing's really stopping Zoro from wrapping up this fight 20 chapters ago either.

Luffy played with Bellamy for 20 chapters while Dressrosa was getting destroyed. Characters do retarded shit to move the plot.
Yes Lucci was

Saying plot isn’t a reason to say something doesn’t count somehow.
Yes Bellamy was stalling luffy but luffy refused to fight back till the last chapter. Completely different to the Lucci situation. The reason it was happening was because of plot but that doesn’t make it less “real”

Honestly the way I see it Lucci is basically zoro’s cracker

Imo cracker and doffy are comparable overall with crackers whole purpose being to beat and stall luffy. Yeah the reason he was being stalled was because plot but it doesn’t really change the fact he was capable of stalling luffy

Same with Lucci
He’s someone comparable to king zoro’s last opponent but his role this arc like crackers is to beat and stall him. Again the reason he’s being stalled is plot but doesn’t change the fact he’s strong enough to stall him

Both situations are plot but it doesn’t make them any less valid as feats for cracker or Lucci
Nah. Cracker had Luffy dead to rights, and only lost because of Nami's interference, and his own stupidity when he didn't embue Hardening on his blade against G4 Tankman. Zoro here was simply procrastinating as Lucci wasn't a threat to him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.