Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy with king, the fight would have being more intense if we didnt have that many jump from the actal fight and if King would have fight longer in his human form with more blades changeling lava names attack during the fight. Probably was to taxing for Loda cuz it would have require more time and effort to draw proper fighting panels
King was a great choice, just lacked a sword battle in a place known for powerful swordsmen. Nusjuro v Zoro could’ve been a tease, but maybe that’s asking for too much. I just think mysterious “Gandhi” swordsman appears in wano that injures Zoro sounds better to me than what we got.

I'm actually dead, Zoro seriously outshined Luffy vs Lucci in every way.
Zoro not caring at all even tho he can allegedly low neg diff Lucci at anytime he wanted is shitty
There's no "allegedly" here lmfao. Have you seen the panels?

Zoro did not power-up to defeat Lucci at all. He could've powered up at any time, but he didn't. So what changed? Why was Zoro suddenly able to defeat Lucci?

Because he got serious. Sanji called him a burden and he got angry. We don't powerscale characters by their low-end feats, we powerscale them using their high ends.

All of Zoro's feats prior to getting serious are null and void because we now know that, as a manga fact, a serious Zoro could've ended the fight at any point. To back this up, Zoro himself alluded to this multiple times when he was sparring with Lucci, implying that he was the one who dictated how long the fight continued for.

Zoro lost concentration for a second and gave Lucci an opening. Lucci took this opening and for a second, had the upper hand. At the same time, Zoro finally got serious. He casually dodged a named rapid-fire attack from Lucci, a zoan hyped for his speed. Whilst casually dodging, he caught his sword mid-air, put another sword in his mouth and speed blitzed. He did all of this in base to a YC1.

If a serious base Zoro could embarrass Lucci from a disadvantageous position, then that means a serious base Zoro could've embarrassed Lucci at any point in their fight. Zoro demonstrated that he is more than capable of low-diffing Lucci once he gets serious. You can blame shitty writing for having Zoro stall for so long but the fact of the matter is, as soon as Zoro got serious (whilst still in base mind you), the fight was over. A serious base Zoro canonically just outperformed G5 Luffy vs Lucci.

If Shanks did what Zoro just did, y'all would've been calling Shanks top 1. Understand how ridiculous a feat it is to casually dispatch an all-out YC1 without even powering up. This is a top-tier feat, without any shadow of a doubt. Zoro performed far better than I thought he would've.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.