Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@ZenZu
Don’t remember if I asked you already, but what do you think of the difficulty of this Zoro vs. Lucci fight?
Lower end of mid diff.

Does this at all change where you scale Zoro?
If he can comfortably use advCoC without going into hyper-overdrive, then I think a bit more highly of him than I did prior to this.

Ask yourself what Zoro lacks.

Lucci fight was the final nail in the coffin, it cements Zoro has no openings. He has elite reactions, barrier haki, and 3 blades for an elite guard. It's extremely difficult to land clean attacks against Zoro.

And we already know he's a top tier in dealing damage. So if he has little holes defensively and he has top tier AP, what's the issue?

My only worry for Zoro would be against equally skilled/fast top tiers as him but with FS stacked ontop. It's hard to make a legit argument for him not to get mopped by those characters. Though I will say Asura is a great defensive tool covers him 360 degrees, if Zoro can maintain this mode there's a legit case he's already a top tier.

Narratively though I think we will know he's a top tier for sure when he wields Enma as light as a feather. Oden is a good barometer for Zoro there narratively.

I didn't believe Zoro would win so easily, man danced through madara shigan
Zoro is way above Lucci, better take the L than coping like idiots
fight was awfully written though, just a pretext to stall Zoro until the Gorosei arrive
Honestly I don’t get why Oda made Madara the final attack Lucci used. We already saw Luffy troll it, we saw Stussy move faster than Luccis finger pistol, and now Zoro dodging it is the same.

The fact that we didn’t see an awakened rokuogan is lame

@ConquistadoR @Aknolagon @Kurozumi Wiwi @Terra Arseid7

Erkek is coping for 24 hours, this is a new record.
:kobeha:
I'm looking forward to seeing her next psycho board with arrows and colored circles overanalyzing the strokes, the amount of arms a character uses to block, the drops and stains on the face and the tone of shadow that Oda uses to analyze the strength of characters. Let's see how long it takes this mentally ill person.

Status
Not open for further replies.