Future Events Bellamy's future role

C

critical mindset

The flags he is playing with are made of a nanomaterial like Graphene for instance (one piece equivalence will be called something else). You get Graphene by taking graphite and ripping off layers of it until you get a small piece of Graphene which is insanely strong material (you do this method until the 3 dimensional material becomes 2-dimensional which accounts for its strength and other useful properties) but you canโ€™t mass produce even today so the method I just described is in fact the best method to procure Graphene even by todayโ€™s standards (still the guy who made this discovery won the Nobel prize in physics 2010 I believe).

Imagine you have a scientist who found this method and set up a business making flags that are extremely strong, unrippable. Thatโ€™s what I believe. The guy making the flags will use this nanomaterial used to make flags to save Wanoโ€™s industrial pollution as Graphene can find such uses, in fact many uses. Graphene is extremely versatile material

He will fill the world with the flag of Luffy without people noticing at first. Imagine he paints flags with a surface whose ink will melt with rain or whatever and will reveal Luffy's Jolly Roger under that first layer. He would sell them to all kind of countries around the world, maybe even those who belonged to Emperors considering that Shanks's seemed to appear in the cover of chapter 914, and suddenly the whole world would be covered by the Straw Hats symbol as they approach their goal.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
โ€Ž
Lol probably but what do you think the reason will be
I agree with Master of Haki. I once made a theory about Bellamy, I think it will be important when Luffy starts to take his own turfs, like Wano will probably become Luffys turf after this arc. And seeing Bellamy visitting those places and putting down proper Strawhat Flags makes sense.

Luffy made himself a great friend just by fighting him and showing him how fighting and motivation can safe someones life. The opposite of what Doflamingo did because Doflamingo was sacrificing lifes literally for his own sake.
What Bellamy will do is spread the true meaning of the Strawhat around the world and we all know who will become the hero of the world EoS. It will be Luffy, so having flags to honor the hero of the world sounds Cok Gรผzel.

Master flagship maker and seller for the grand fleat.

That aside we might see him in the final war who knows it look like he has finally chosen to live a free and honest life

I agree with Master of Haki. I once made a theory about Bellamy, I think it will be important when Luffy starts to take his own turfs, like Wano will probably become Luffys turf after this arc. And seeing Bellamy visitting those places and putting down proper Strawhat Flags makes sense.

Luffy made himself a great friend just by fighting him and showing him how fighting and motivation can safe someones life. The opposite of what Doflamingo did because Doflamingo was sacrificing lifes literally for his own sake.
What Bellamy will do is spread the true meaning of the Strawhat around the world and we all know who will become the hero of the world EoS. It will be Luffy, so having flags to honor the hero of the world sounds Cok Gรผzel.
Your dp is haunting me down

How if somehow he goes back to sky Island to persuade the skyfolk to join the final war against the WG? You know skyfolk doesn't know what happens in the blue sea, so someone needs to tell them.

How if somehow he goes back to sky Island to persuade the skyfolk to join the final war against the WG? You know skyfolk doesn't know what happens in the blue sea, so someone needs to tell them.
Thatโ€™s if he knows of the Knockup Stream and somehow reaches the place easily. It would be ironic but cool for him to personally visit the Skyfolk to get their help.