General Chat

I was taking care of my nephew and my family was like “why don’t you make yourself one too! It’s time for you, you know? We also want to see how yours look like, your sister have australian indonesian, it will be more interesting with yours since your child will be german mixed with indonesian~”
And i was like WTF in my heart, why does people keep pushing me, i’d like to give myself a time before having kids :/

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I was taking care of my nephew and my family was like “why don’t you make yourself one too! It’s time for you, you know? We also want to see how yours look like, your sister have australian indonesian, it will be more interesting with yours since your child will be german mixed with indonesian~”
And i was like WTF in my heart, why does people keep pushing me, i’d like to give myself a time before having kids :/
That sucks, you shouldn’t have to feel pressure to start a family until you’re ready!! Parents, especially old school ones, can be way too pushy with that shit...

F

Fallen Prince

I ll say this @Mihawksenpai , @ladiesprince maybe you like to spam your like feature but please cool down i know you are sending goodwill to the forum but it can be distracting and irritating to some users .

I am not personally hurting you, i exercised my option to disable the preference list but i think its annoying to users . I believe mods must address like spams on forum thank you.