Current Events Honestly, i don't understand why are Zoro fans so fascinated about last chapter?

Get better glasses.

Luffy is even going "woah!" dodging Saturn's hits, while Peter slithers in the background.
Post automatically merged:

i mean, in the same 20 chapters, Lufyy knocked Kizaru many times, 1 VS 2 Saturn and Kizaru, now even 1 vs 5 :datas:
and Zoro finally had a right-target attack on Lucci :lawsigh:
what is wrong with their minds, they tagged me everywhere as if it was a huge win, i feel like it was a huge release for them :kayneshrug:
If you're going to pester people for bullshit, when the wheel turns that same bullshit is going to pester you back.

Instead of opening pointless threads like this one, next time be mature, keep your mouth shut, and you won't be tagged anywhere worthless.

This thread is the perfect definition of a ''hater''.
People are happy that their favourite drawing character got a win after being slandered for weeks and all the OP, the noodles and the Linyagis find to do is belittle it and insult happy people.
I get it that it's ''fun'' to troll but then you gotta accept the backlash or you'll be seen as a Clown.

i mean, in the same 20 chapters, Lufyy knocked Kizaru many times, 1 VS 2 Saturn and Kizaru, now even 1 vs 5 :datas:
and Zoro finally had a right-target attack on Lucci :lawsigh:
what is wrong with their minds, they tagged me everywhere as if it was a huge win, i feel like it was a huge release for them :kayneshrug:
They did the same to me brother
Then I remembered something

While everything was going on

Lucci wasn’t dven full hp…..first luffy embarrassed him then Stussy and Zoro struggled with the weakest possible version of the character…….

I feel pointing that out to them would cause some sort of meltdown and i’d rather not be here for it

What I don't understand is why you keep pretending we give a fuck about Zoro vs Lucci when we've been saying from the very beginning that it's a meaningless stalling device that would end in a one shot. Pretty funny how these haters also pretend we wanted Zoro vs Lucci for chapter 1111, why would Zoro fans want him to beat a guy weaker than Kaku on that chapter? :risicheck:

Save some copium for Zoro vs Kizaru/Venus, you're gonna need a lot of it.

Get better glasses.

Luffy is even going "woah!" dodging Saturn's hits, while Peter slithers in the background.
Post automatically merged:

If you're going to pester people for bullshit, when the wheel turns that same bullshit is going to pester you back.

Instead of opening pointless threads like this one, next time be mature, keep your mouth shut, and you won't be tagged anywhere worthless.
dont act as fake mature, if you want to prove yourself as some valuable shit having brain, just simply go into the point why does defeating lucci after more than 20 chapter is celebrating thing? while luffy has gone a long way ? Stupid

This thread is the perfect definition of a ''hater''.
People are happy that their favourite drawing character got a win after being slandered for weeks and all the OP, the noodles and the Linyagis find to do is belittle it and insult happy people.
I get it that it's ''fun'' to troll but then you gotta accept the backlash or you'll be seen as a Clown.
No it's Zoro fans being annoying and exaggerating the feat. Everyone hates Zoro fans.

dont act as fake mature, if you want to prove yourself as some valuable shit having brain, just simply go into the point why does defeating lucci after more than 20 chapter is celebrating thing? while luffy has gone a long way ? Stupid
You missed the point. I don't care about either Zoro or Luffy. What I said is, don't fling shit around and then start crying when it hits you back in the face.