It's not that Brook is loyal, but more that Zoro showed more loyalty moments (Thriller Bark, bowing to Mihawk for Luffy's sake).
I don't doubt Brook or straw hats in general would do the same in similar situations, but Zoro being the most loyal SH isn't some scandalous take.
All strawhats are loyal to luffy. The only two that have their "sacrifice moment" was Zoro with nothing happened and Nami against Ulti.
The less loyal is Usopp. If u notice in Onigashima every SH had a moment "I believe in my captain and in my nakamas" unless Usopp

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I mean how can you read OP for so fucking long and think Oda would use Zoro as the character for this sort of Drama

its like you dont even understand what Zoro represents in the crew or his position in the story

its so preposterously dumb that you could legit only make a theory like this if you have the dumbest fucking agenda imaginable
Sanji was willing to sacrifice himself because he considered his life worthless (which ties into his Germa past & character arc in WCI).

Zoro was different. He was willing to sacrifice his ambition (which he regards as greater than his own life) for the sake of his Captain.

There lies the difference. But ofcourse nuance would fly right over.
You guys should be arrested for bodying them so badly :suresure:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
On topic...

Whole crew is loyal. You can't measure loyal like some quantity because everyone in the SHs is like a family and have utter most loyalty for Luffy.

However, there is no denying that oda has shown more loyalty moments for Zoro and Nami than any other crew members...

Perhaps signifying Romance Dawn Trio