It wouldnt even happen...but even so, Id laugh it off. Hes a kid. Why tf would I get angry at a kid lmao
I guess you don't respect your gf's body then. I'd hate to be in a relationship with you.
Nah it's ok Show those 8 years your naked body it's ok!
Post automatically merged:

Yea he can't even fuck them if wanted to lmao
That's not the point.

My prediction for an upcoming chapter.

Before Wano

Bao Huang: "Tehehehe! You're so brave taking on Kaido, Who's-Who-sama! After you beat him, let's get married!"

After Fighting Queen

Queen: "Oh darling, you can't even beat me. Kaido-sama would eat you up! Throw 'em [Who's-Who's and Bao Huang's crew] in Udon!"

At Udon

Queen: "Oh sweetie, Bao ain't your ally no more. She ain't your girl either."

Who's-Who: "You're wro… Bao!"

Bao Huang: "We're joining Kaido's crew [hugs up on Queen's right arm]. If you're wise, you'll join Kaido. Tehehehehe!"

Who's-Who: :josad:

Before Wano

Bao Huang: "Tehehehe! You're so brave taking on Kaido, Who's-Who-sama! After you beat him, let's get married!"

After Fighting Queen

Queen: "Oh darling, you can't even beat me. Kaido-sama would eat you up! Throw 'em [Who's-Who's and Bao Huang's crew] in Udon!"

At Udon

Bao Huang: "We're joining Kaido's crew [hugs up on Queen's right arm]. If you're wise, you'll join Kaido. Tehehehehe!"

Bruh who who is your new apoo lmao

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

Before Wano

After Fighting Queen

At Udon

If Who's Who fights Apoo, who would you root for?