Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
It's nice to dream, but he won't. He's too old fashioned when it comes to work ethic, and using long breaks to do even more work will mean even more irregular breaks due to health problems because he's too stubborn to go on vacation.

@Jew D. Boy and I have said it already, but the man needs to get himself a Toyotaro if he expects to make any progress with his story and get any rest before his health becomes irreparable.:lawsigh:
I agree, I'm surprised he doesn't have a proper apprentice who can help or take over as needed, it's pretty obvious that things aren't going to change and that's genuinely incredibly worrying and upsetting :lusalty:

It's nice to dream, but he won't. He's too old fashioned when it comes to work ethic, and using long breaks to do even more work will mean even more irregular breaks due to health problems because he's too stubborn to go on vacation.

@Jew D. Boy and I have said it already, but the man needs to get himself a Toyotaro if he expects to make any progress with his story and get any rest before his health becomes irreparable.:lawsigh:
Should train an assistant to copy his artstyle, it's not like it's SUPER complicated. There are already fan artists than can mimic Oda's art pretty good. He can still write but would only needs to draw the important moments and new charcters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
My thoughts exactly. The best guy to take the reins from Oda is his old assistant Yusaku Shibata. He's a great artist and a better world builder.
Plus he also needs the work. :parkcry:
Yeah, that would probably work…they could also set it up where Oda keeps writing the story so we know it’s going the way he intended, but get this guy or any number of aspiring mangaka to take over the drawing, I find it very difficult to believe that there are no Japanese boys in their teens or 20s who have spent most of their lives mimicking their favorite comic book artist’s style. I just think Oda/Shueisha have a handful of options here, but pride and the rigidity of their culture will prevent them from making any changes to a process that is starting to fail :few: