Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Because CG is guaranteed as endgame lmao Mihawks existence in the crew and his role as Zoros dream are two unarguable facts.

Buggy’s also just HIM and will end up at the top of the world
CG doesn't have anyone to take on Luffy and last few years taught me that this is Nika piece and not Zoro piece or sanji piece or anyone's piece..

It's all about nika and whom he has to beat

gOOFY literally told zoro PK needs WSS level swordsman lol.

So zoro is becoming wss before or right after goofy becomes pk.

Mihawk is not a fucking epilogue fight lol.

You still haven't answered the question i been asking for months.

what the fuck is oda gonna do with CG now that they're going after one piece? In direct collision course to the shp?

You think they're never meeting? When buggy literally told mihawk and croc that they're gonna fight against shp and other yonko crews?
Pk rh wss>>>eos law
You agreed :beanmean:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Buggy is the verses Mr. Satan. He’ll somehow ally himself with Imu the all powerful nigh immortal man child.
Nah....

Buggy is Satan who gets glory but CG is literally issued bounty for Marines so how can you say he will ally with IMU...

Only one who has something going on along these lines is BB because he want a nationl affiliated with WG

gOOFY literally told zoro PK needs WSS level swordsman lol.

So zoro is becoming wss before or right after goofy becomes pk.

Mihawk is not a fucking epilogue fight lol.

You still haven't answered the question i been asking for months.

what the fuck is oda gonna do with CG now that they're going after one piece? In direct collision course to the shp?

You think they're never meeting? When buggy literally told mihawk and croc that they're gonna fight against shp and other yonko crews?
Buggy’s not in charge of fucking Cross Guild that’s the entire point. He’s a figurehead that is easily swayed because he’s weak.

Just because buggy says he wants to be King of the Pirates doesn’t mean Mihawk and Croc are randomly going to abandon their plan to do so lmao