Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Super Sayajin was planned, author slowly leaded to that point where super calm Goku, that has no evil in heart will flow with anger that could make him lose his mind, and that state is Super Sayajin.

G5 Luffy is bad shitty writing.
What would have made it better was if Kid thought he was the Legendary Sun God Nika and would keep repeating it against Kaido and Big Mom everytime he came back after a beating

Yeah there were some good parts of it but the pay off of the longest saga to date being one of the worst arc endings in OP history killed a lot of peoples enjoyment.
Yeah, I think the manga has been getting much more interesting again (though I have some issues with Egghead these last chapters, mainly the goofy tunes show) but at some point near the end of Wano I was actually considering dropping it

Yeah, I think the manga has been getting much more interesting again (though I have some issues with Egghead these last chapters, mainly the goofy tunes show) but at some point near the end of Wano I was actually considering dropping it
Eggheads definitely been a great arc I think the problem is Oda trying to combine it with Elbaf so it doesn’t feel like we’ll get a satisfying ending of the arc