BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
One Piece Anime schedule and title (from
  • 7/12 Episode 932: Life or Death, Queen's Sumo Hell
  • 7/19 Episode 933: Ushionimaru! Zoro Oihagi Bridge Duel”
  • 7/26 Episode 934: Great Reversal! Three-sword style beyond the deadline!
  • 8/2 Episode 935: Zoro's Astonishment! The identity of a mysterious beauty”
  • 8/9 Episode 936: Let's get together Wanokuni's ambition, Sakura!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Toei "the drag out episodes" masters strikes again.
Dude fuck this studio.

Seems like Toei is trying to drag the episodes. But as long as the dragged part is a prolonged battle with a great choreography, then I'm fine with it.

M

MD Zolo

Seems like Toei is trying to drag the episodes. But as long as the dragged part is a prolonged battle with a great choreography, then I'm fine with it.
Question is: Was Zoro vs. Kamazou that long?! There is a hint that it took some time (the snow melting, I think), but overall fight seemed to be over pretty quickly.

I hope the anime team got Oda's I put regarding the fight duration.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You are wrong.
These episodes can fuck up Zoro's portrayal even more.
I know anime is completely different from the manga but Anti Zoro bois will wank the hell out of these episodes if Zoro fights Killer or Gyuki too long.

First Oda destroyed Zoro's portrayal and now Toei will possibly do the same.
Post automatically merged:

Question is: Was Zoro vs. Kamazou that long?! There is a hint that it took some time (the snow melting, I think), but overall fight seemed to be over pretty quickly.

I hope the anime team got Oda's I put regarding the fight duration.
No, it wasn't. The same with Killer.
Fuck Toei.

M

MD Zolo

You are wrong.
These episodes can fuck up Zoro's portrayal even more.
I know anime is completely different from the manga but Anti Zoro bois will wank the hell out of these episodes if Zoro fights Killer or Gyuki too long.

First Oda destroyed Zoro's portrayal and now Toei will possibly do the same.
Post automatically merged:

No, it wasn't. The same with Killer.
Fuck Toei.
It depends...Toei can show Zoro just playing along with Kamazou the whole time (like he was with Pica). That wouldn't actually be out of character as Zoro himself said that he got injured due to his own carelessness.

They can show Zoro blocking Kamazou's every attack with ease and being playful till Gyukimaru made a sudden move that took Zoro by surprise. I don't think such a scenario is a bad portrayal.

However, since Zoro called Kamazou strong, it would be a little hard to believe that Zoro would be playful with him.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah bro this fight is gonna be lit. In the manga this fight was awful. Hopefully they make Killer more dangerous bc in the manga he was ass.
I don't see extending this fight being any good. In the manga, it was quick Zoro clashed with him and then one-shotted him with one named attack and cya.

We will see but as I said I'm scared of the outcome.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
I don't see extending this fight being any good. In the manga, it was quick Zoro clashed with him and then one-shotted him with one named attack and cya.

We will see but as I said I'm scared of the outcome.
The outcome will be the same idk why you so concerned. They got the best animator\ directors to animate this.