Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not denying it's top tier in the grand scheme of things, we're comparing it to a top tier Logia fruit. Maybe I came off too harsh calling it ass, but that was within the context of comparing it to Kizaru's fruit.
If your fruit is called one of the most powerful in existence then it has next to no equal, I think the top logia fruits can compete in different aspects. But to say that the only thing the fruit gives is top tier durability isnt it bro, its not enough for it to be considered one of the strongest in existence.

Man, it's funny seeing this when a bum like Kaku awakened his zoan fruit but Kaidou didn't, you can't sit here with a straight face and tell me Kaidou spent time developing his fruit and that it's more important to him than his haki and genes lol. Kaidou clearly favoured haki over his fruit, his mantra that haki conquers all is probably to blame for him being unawakened.
Yeah it sucks, and Its obvious why. Azure Dragons are seen as benevolent deities in oriental lore and Kaido was anything but that. His mind didnt catch up to his body. If Kaido was a good lad he wouldve been awakened.
Him not being awakened has nothing to do with him not working on his fruit, his personality itself made it so he simply cant awaken no matter how hard he trains his fruit.

Well if we want to go that route it just goes to show you you how strong their fruits are that they all are solid top tiers despite being reliant on their dfs unlike any other top tier.
I never denied that Kizarus fruit was strong, I just said that Id prefer Kaidos any day of the week. Because it feels more practical to me.

Im more of a brawler then caster fan in most games I play.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
What about that giant magma dragon capable of wiping out an entire country? That’s a pretty solid boost for anyone capable of unlocking that move lol
Also those dragon scales is untouchable even for most high-tiers, it’s a way better fruit right off the bat in the new world (where everyone knows haki so logia intangibility isn’t all that great). Stats, flight, elemental damage that could wipe out mid-tiers in an instant. Kaido’s fruit is much better than your average logia.
The way I look at it is it's easier to become a top tier with an elite logia than it is with the dragon fruit.

At the lowest level both offer invulnerability, but Logia's are still better. In the mid tiers aka New World the dragon fruit is indeed more broken for a fodder. But this is why I said give me lunarian dna all day baby.

"Zoro defeats Mr1. But Mr1 is still up and talking."

yeah, lucci just talking to himself, dude whole life is flashing in his head while he is pissed that he lost again. Oda using this to add deep to zoros W and show us how he brook the mentality of another character by beating him plus that this is a major feat for zoro. A bounty increase is very possible after this.

Greenbull who has one of the weakest logias would have destroyed Momo even after unlocking Boro breath.

Kaido’s fruit can’t even hurt logias
GB is an admiral vs Momo lol. Ofc he’d show he can easily handle Momo. Try a fodder with GB’s fruit and another fodder who mastered boro breath spam lol. I’d say the one with the dragon fruit wins more times than not. Also his fruit isn’t weak, you got Smoker and Caribou, what else Karasu? I’d put it above Croc’s as well. GB’s fruit is right smack around average in terms of logias imo.

Depression is a physical nerf too btw.

Kekdo is finished, a depressed admiral that is crying so hard he can’t even go back to the battlefield is rivaling him.
Well all know your real toughts about this, stop being pathetic man.

Kizaru has been ass this entire arc, literally relegated to background character status. With him getting swatted away everytime he attempts something.

I know hes wavering and all but for you to have the balls to come anywhere close to Kaido with this shit is just sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.