Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea that's why last chapter was so shocking to me, Lucci is well respected by Oda, I fully expected him to still be up this chapter. Shows you how much Oda respects Zoro to even give him that moment against him.

It's a win win if you ask me, only the readers lost. Waste of everyone's time.
Yeah i mean if Zoro and Jimbei moved from there and Lucci didn't do anything that means he is knocked out. So who cares if he stands or lying down.

@EmperorKinyagi @JoNdule @Fujishiro @Nikuzi @MonochromeYoru @MonsterZoro @OnePiss @Ice devil slayer @Kurozumi Wiwi @Sir Yasheen @mmd @Redboy776 @ZenZu @MarineHQ @Chrono @Tejas @SkySanji @Mr. Reloaded @Lee Ba Shou @yorosenpai @Sbinotto @MonsterKaido @soheilhazrat @Cruxroux @Malio @Nadel @Lor D. Coast @Hako Sama @SUN Smoker Usopp Nami @Hanzo hattori @TheKnightOfTheSea @L57 @Poorsalino Cooker @ZoroMazino @NamiXLuffy @zenox @SDfear @Sasaki Kojirō @Peroroncino
It's always the same game every week:
In one week: IT'S OVER FOR ZOLO
In another week : ZORO IS BACK
In one week: IT'S SO OVER FOR ZORO
In another week: ZORO IS SO BACK
In one week: IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR ZORO
In another week: ZORO IS FUCKING BACK
In one week: IT'S SO FUCKING OVER FOR ZORO
In another week: ZORO IS SO FUCKING BACK
:fujilaugh:
how did you forgot to tag the one and only guy whos the master of saying this 24/7 ?

:snoopy:

@Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks
@Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks @Stacks

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
Yes.

Being just a CP0 agent, Wob Gucci has delievered:

-fought a Yonko 1v1 and got back up immediately
-fought multiple Seraphims
-stalled a Yonko's right hand for 15+ chapters

Lucci is nowhere near weak, Luffy and Zoro are just way stronger than most of their crew. And the other two who are strong are hampered by Oda, with Sanji's emotions constantly robbing him of hype moments, and Jinbe just running around since he rejoined.

I like this, too, because it proves Lucci is committed to justice. Awakenings are your mind and body becoming one, Lucci believes in what he's doing, which is what's always made him interesting to me. By accepting himself as a necessary evil, on some levels, he really is just a pirate with another name.

Remember Oda the first time he used the AI, he drew Lucci, he loves him, simply he gives him some pride in his defeat, Zoro still destroyed him in one hit, I’m relaxed about this scene

Yea that's why last chapter was so shocking to me, Lucci is well respected by Oda, I fully expected him to still be up this chapter. Shows you how much Oda respects Zoro to even give him that moment against him.

It's a win win if you ask me, only the readers lost. Waste of everyone's time.
indeed, still I expected 1 panel in which Zoro is noticing Venus or something like that....missed opportunity
What is more worried is this joyboy nika nika nonsense:shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.