Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Its the literal truth.

He didnt attack Vegapunk until Luffy left.

Kizaru being there made him braver I wonder why btw?

Couldnt be because finally there was someone that can take care of Luffy arrived since he himself couldnt?

You literally agreed with me and you dont know it.
Lmao , He started his plan when Kizaru came around. He specifically says with him and kizaru it's over for SH.
He didn't say with luffy gone he It's over for Kizaru.
That's complete headcanon on your part lmao.

Lucci was defeated by Luffy, he admitted it. You cant deny the characters own words.

Cope and seethe
Where? Tell me
Post automatically merged:

Yeah he would why wouldnt he? What makes you think he cant?
Yea now we sharing zoro Feats to other people?
:suresure::suresure:

C

Cruxroux

I said its a possibility that Lucci gets back up after last chapter and it seems like hes still standing.

@Cruxroux YoU WeRe wRoNg.
Get back up means he was defeated and got up again.
You didn't say that for Luffy , you straight up said luffy defeated him.

But for zoro , it's not the case lmao. See why I call you hypocrite?
Lucci literally admits defeat to zoro.
When did that happen with Luffy?

Right now Luffy doing ANY JOBBING at any point, even in final fights is gonna be nonsense

Luffy can literally just pull shit out of nowhere like an actual cartoon

You know that gag where bugs bunny just pulls a stick of dynamite out of thin air and blows someone up… this is now entire viable as a thing Luffy can do

Like if Luffy straight up pulls out a nuclear bomb (or that TNT that knocked out big mom) from his asshole it’s fine… this is now allowed to happen

Anytime from this moment onward where Luffy isn’t just winning any fight he’s in is simply plot nonsense… Oda now has to literally write shit like teach removing g5 to justify Luffy having any problems with anyone ever again
BB was always going to be able to get rid of G5 which part of a DF power .
Plus with haki luffy will always have issues cause even if he can make anything it still has to hit person or he got to be able to use it
You have shanks that got FS that will see luffy making something and before he can slap him a haki move like what happen with kid .

Status
Not open for further replies.