Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s really not bro.

Look I understand you’re a little emotional because of Zoro and want to only read JJK, maybe take a bit off
Aint nobody emotional over zoro buddy
Dont switch the subject
Im not you or ndule asking for bans bcs ur favs getting cooked
Until you prove he has awakening with manga panels you should shut up
Kizaru got cooked twice by luffy
And one was without acoc

Sure but the ways around Luffy’s crazy shit will have to be EXTRA specific… like teach beating able to literally remove his df

Outside of extra specific shit like that, guys like shanks have no chance… unless Oda introduces some new “anti-df haki” that is extremely specific as well for dealing with this, shanks has no chance

btw Luffy can also see the future so even your idea of shanks just intercepting him isn’t enough… you can say “shanks can see longer in the future” and I can say “Oda can make Luffy see as king as shanks can any time the plot wants him to”
Shanks is know as the FS killer so luffy having FS don't even matter to him so we have our EXTRA specific way for shanks to win .
Still people will always have a chance because no matter what lufy can do he has to hit you with it .
There many ways Oda can have people counter luffy powers .
It like when people though FS would matter in luffy fights and it did not cause it get counter by everyone he fight afterwards that it was non factor.

Funny how Luffy commented on the barrier "I went through it twice" not the attack itself :shocking: micky mouse villain :suresure:
You realize Luffy was dead against Kaido and laughing and running around in Gear 5? Obviously Gear 5 has some sort of healing mechanism. Kizaru literally kicked Luffy straight outa Gear 4, thats how strpng the kick was. And by the way he used him as a football to destroy the vegaforce.

No jokes, One Piece should truly be renamed Nika Piece from now on.

The Nika wank just don't stop with Oda. Nika is taking everyone on his own, Kaiso style, since the beginning of Egghead.

What's the point of having a crew anymore? Nika should just go solo from now on.
So you telling me the guy that beat Kaido is now pulling off similar feats to Kaido?????? Wtf one piece sucks, Oda sold, and I'm gonna drop the manga this time fr fr nobody asked but I gotta let everyone know that I'm switching to jjk bro. GayGay definitely isn't a fraud like Oda that drags out fights and cant write for shit... oh wait :quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.