Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how fucking bad Oda is treating Zoro and Sanji's EOS opponents (both Gorosei and Admirals), this is both Zoro and Sanji's Ls by default :josad:
I don't see it that way since they fighting luffy .
Luffy is yonko , it be like me being angry if Shanks or Kaido get hits on someone that sanji and zoro got to fight later on.
Look who luffy suppose fight in the end someone that has 2 fucking broken DF and Imu who might be some sort crazy thing .

Loki and the royal giants matter more, Dorry and Brogy are just famous pirates. The real story of Elbaf will be centered around somebody else, already hinted to be around the royals like Loki by BM. Dorry and Brogy are like some random scabbard if I have to make an analogy, they’re just here to pick up the SHs.
Dory and Brogy are more like Kagura and Oden Than any minor character.

Dory and Brogy were killed living legends that’s a huge title

Kizaru can land one cheek scratch worth of damage and get his ass knocked flat on the ground every time he gets punched by Luffy, and his stans here will still ignore all that and pretend as though he could beat Luffy if he wasn't "mentally nerfed" :risitameh:

Man should've just focused on Luffy and used him as an excuse if he was so torn up about killing Vegapunk

I haven’t planned for such an unlikely event. The worst case scenario for Kusakabe is that he just pulls a King (OPM) and stalls Sukuna until someone else comes back.
Best case is he blocks a decent number of attacks and impresses Sukuna but that’s all.

Maybe he pulls off some bullshit like a domain expansion (everyone has an innate domain) without a CT embedded in it which absorbs and neutralizes all CTs (it would be like domain amplification on steroids).

Kizaru can land one cheek scratch worth of damage and get his ass knocked flat on the ground every time he gets punched by Luffy, and his stans here will still ignore all that and pretend as though he could beat Luffy if he wasn't "mentally nerfed" :risitameh:

Man should've just focused on Luffy and used him as an excuse if he was so torn up about killing Vegapunk
@Ven437 you guys really should watch the tik tok because Pew just straight up left out the part where Kizaru is depressed

In fact, to like Kizaru's character, people have to have an attachment to crying babies. It went from hypothetically being an emotionless psychopath, to Kizaru's emotions being the biggest excuse for his performance, how ironic.
I don't get why people think it has to be one or the other .
The dude has emotion but still get one of his jobs done and was fighting with what he had .
Shit we saw that with Kuzan during the same arc but not even Kuzan our right kill garp lol .

Best case is he blocks a decent number of attacks and impresses Sukuna but that’s all.

Maybe he pulls off some bullshit like a domain expansion (everyone has an innate domain) without a CT embedded in it which absorbs and neutralizes all CTs (it would be like domain amplification on steroids).
Given that Gege randomly gave us a flashback page hyping up Kusakabe right before Maki vs Sukuna, he’s clearly setting up Kusakabe to do something noteworthy. Even just a single manga page probably takes well over an hour to draw. I don’t see any reason why Gege would give us that page of Kusakabe hype for it to not amount to anything

Status
Not open for further replies.