Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Build different?

They are just getting nerfed for the sake of plot and it's getting annoying

I really don't see how they get nerf .
Kizaru try doing same shit we see he did even vs WB and his crew but get stop by sanji and luffy .
Kuzan deal with garp but then he also get help because this garp we talking about and even at 80 he a monster .
If anyone getting nerf if fucking luffy with his time limit BS he get even after every power up since Oda can't have him to strong with limits.

Asmiral fans think Kizaru didn't get damage and just resting because he's conflicted

Why need rest if you aren't damaged ?
Why need sometime and unable to mive if he wasn't damage?

He can get up quickly afte being hit to chill and doesn't have to admit seeing stars or being hurt
Because assmiral tards are a bunch of moron who refuse to accept the fact that they are much weaker than yonko

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Does this mean Garp receives a bigger mental nerf when he fights against his loved ones? Maybe we should evaluate the Garp/Kuzan fight from a different angle...:snoopy:
Garp was fighting for the future of his real grandson Coby. Garp knew Kuzan would be ok it's not like Kuzan is outmanned. Kuzan had to be the one to put Garp down and he knew that, Garp had no shot putting Kuzan down on fullalead and he knew that.

Personally I think Egghead is boring. Kuma flashback was too long. Koby, Law, Kid had powerscaling moments for fans but the fights had no quality, in fact everything going on in egghead is only being talked about in terms of powerscaling
Nah i have seen people talk about many other aspects during the arc even on here that power scaling crazy .
Kuma flashback bring tears to people eyes when there were talking about it .
People made and still making theories on what elders and imu are and were guessing and talking about many aspects of the arc as it went on and still going on.
Like when BBP will show up and then after they get what they want how they will use it or who else going show up , when big robo going move etc etc .
Sure there power scaling talk but even last week it about how elders look and talking about other aspect of them .

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I’m curious to see how Oda will have Kizaru betray the WG due to Vegapunk’s message without butchering his characterization. Kizaru was already a-ok with serving people that he knows routinely torture, rape, murder, and enslave innocent people on a whim, so what secret could Vegapunk reveal about the WG that would make them too evil for Kizaru to serve?
A coup for the sake of the marines. Realizing that the WG/Gorosei are not for the Marines at all.

That would be amazing.

Nah i have seen people talk about many other aspects during the arc even on here that power scaling crazy .
Kuma flashback bring tears to people eyes when there were talking about it .
People made and still making theories on what elders and imu are and were guessing and talking about many aspects of the arc as it went one and still going one.
Sure there power scaling talk but even last week it about how elders look and talking about other aspect of them etc etc .
It didn't bring tears to my eyes it made me angry at how much time Oda spends on side characters

Status
Not open for further replies.