Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taste are subjective there are people who like this arc and those who don't
yes i know but there still ways tell how the fanbase liking a arc after see people talking about week after week in many differnt places.

99% talks about powerscalling, even Nami fans.
Man this far from truth sometimes going on here and then reddit i be wondering if people talking about the same chapter lol.

yes i know but there still ways tell how the fanbase liking a arc after see people talking about week after week in many differnt places.

Man this far from truth sometimes going on here and then reddit i be wondering if people talking about the same chapter lol.
Worstgen, Twitter — absolutely all I see is power scalling discussions. Even those fanbases that used to be interested in other things have come to this. The fandom has become incredibly boring and doesn't want the manga to be interesting at all.

I’m curious to see how Oda will have Kizaru betray the WG due to Vegapunk’s message without butchering his characterization. Kizaru was already a-ok with serving people that he knows routinely torture, rape, murder, and enslave innocent people on a whim, so what secret could Vegapunk reveal about the WG that would make them too evil for Kizaru to serve?
It fits perfectly with Kizarus unclear justice. For a structured, principled guy like myself Kizarus justice is the worst possible. You never know what side he wakes up on or his matter of course.

I think Kizarus unclear justice is because he goes against his own beliefs. He tries his hardest to act like he believs the company (Marines) would want him to rather than act according to his own beliefs. Now, who knows what his true beliefs really are? It could be noble, sinister, absolute, lazy, blind or whatever.

Personally I believe Kizarus real compass might actually be Selfish Justice. Selfish playful monkey. Paired with the role he takes on off Obedeyant/Loyal Justice you get a cognitive dissonance resulting in Unclear Justice.

In some ways its similar to how Zoro tried too hard to make Luffys dreams come through but almost forgot his own ambition. When he finally chose a more natural disposition he beat King. And that is why Rayleigh said: to feel no doubt is true strength. If Kizaru can reach that point we might see him awaken like Akainu and Aokiji that both fought according to their own beliefs rather than the companys back in Punk Hazard.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
So, if York was just left behind, do you think the Gorosei will just kill her for fucking everything up?
Unless they give up completely on mother flame they'll need her

Tbh blame wouldn't really go to her either way since the straw hats arriving was unexpected and a scientist can only do so much to a yonko crew. It's a brilliant mind who's on their side and has no interest in researching the void century so she'll be fine.

If anyone takes a fall it's probably gonna be poor Lucci and Kaku taking the blame again like in Eines Lobby since they were supposed to kill Vegapunk originally but fell short which led to the situation spiraling out of control.

Kizaru I don't see getting punished as despite the difficulties with Luffy he did eventually finish off Vegapunk in the end, at most it'll be something similar to what Fuji got.

Status
Not open for further replies.