Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... I thought that Kizaru would at least force himself to stay loyal to the WG until it finally breaks him completely, but I guess he has the same head as those depressed anorexic girls from Twitter, so instead of forcing himself, he prefers to lie his ass on a ship and keep crying, ordering others to let him rest... Truly pathetic...
I guess I expected too much from an admiral.

It is unlikely that anyone but Luffy will have another full fight
Yep, at this rate, unless the crew gets down to the Giants and somehow Oda greenlights a few VA battles to defend Bonney, Im not seeing anyone but Luffy fighting someone.

And thats the only reason why I will still say Kizaru, because the Gorosei are all, at this point, immune to Luffy's attacks. If he doesn't actually fight and beat someone, thats completely an arc first, not even WCI went without Luffy taking Ws from opponents.

Um... I thought that Kizaru would at least force himself to stay loyal to the WG until it finally breaks him completely, but I guess he has the same head as those depressed anorexic girls from Twitter, so instead of forcing himself, he prefers to lie his ass on a ship and keep crying, ordering others to let him rest... Truly pathetic...
I guess I expected too much from an admiral.
Lol

One killed Is friend and now feeling awful about It Is "truly pathetic".

What agenda does to people.

Because I did instead.

I did Because Luffy had an entire fight with Kizaru after getting in and out of the barrier, a Gorosei not entering is really underwhelming.

Well, we can explain with how strong Luffy is, tbf. If a Gorosei with that level of regen can't get through the barrier, it only upscales Luffy even more.

Gorosei was sure only Kizaru was able to pass through it, and that was because he is "light." now one of em forcing but failing? (we're not sure till panels showns tbf)

So, what ability do the admirals have that makes them close to Yonko?
Even old Garp, who admits he's not half his strength, played with a Prime Admiral
Awakening
A admiral holding back die to being emotionally fucked

Whether you like it or not oda has given the admirals reasons just about everytime. Them not being able to go all out either for some emotional reason or just that they aren’t able to because it’d be too destructive

Status
Not open for further replies.