Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remind you again that Kobe is going to be an admiral
What advantage will Kobe have over Base Luffy and Kaido?
Now think that Luffy and Kaido also use fruit
And Oda didn't allow Luffy to use advcoc against kizaru in base mode
Who is in chains?:kobeha:
The next gen of marines will be the weakest ever since the seas will be protected by Luffy

C

CensoredbyWG

Give me a panel of King using his luanarian ability against Aramaki lmao.
Bro was injured.
Ofc you don't have enough brain cells to understand that.
Which proves that he is even more useless when he can't use his gimmick, king without his flame on mode: veteran lvl

C

CensoredbyWG

you are so funny, not only you are wrong but you think you are coocking. zoro low diffed lucci with a low tier attack. him standing but defeated only enlight zoros feat even more for overcoming lucci who isnt only tough but had a very strong willpower.
"Very strong willpower" hahahahahah, non conqueror who spent his entire life as WG bitch.

Zoro, yet again, needs to use ACoC against chatacter non conqueror non logia non mythical zoan advanced haki users opponent, each fight he proves more and more that WSS isn't worth shit

luffy, zoro, sanji, three giants including robot, it's enough to stop the goroseis for a while until the vegapunk message happens
but you know Oda loves drama, the message happening and the video showing the fight between goroseis and luffy meanwhile...

but the message won't be sent 100% and everyone starts wondering what was happening.

I bet it will give a clue about what is one piece indirectly.

Honestly, if this arc is just a clash contest, it's going to be really sad and disappointing...
Sanji did nothing, Zoro did nothing, Luffy just makes pancakes, plays baseball and laughs his ass off while his allies die, Kizaru just cried like a depressed little girl the whole arc, Gorosei hypetools...
Hopefully it will get better, because rn it's really boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.