Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many rounds and how many punches it took Luffy to get that praise while Zoro did it with 3 hits and a single round? :milaugh:
Seems like Zoro needed 3.3% of Luffy's total hits to get praise even there. Are you sure this is going how you imagined it? :ihaha:
Since you are slow, I will help you out, honey. The reason why Zoro knocking people of their feet is million times better than Luffy doing the same is because they don't stand back up from after Zoro while they do stand back up from Luffy, over and over again. Get it now?:catlewd:
Kaido refers to Zoro because he is the only one who managed to do something meaningful while the other 4 were just there to watch Zoro's greatness. You can praise the weaklings all you want but Zoro is stronger than 4 of them combined.

No, you should scale Scabbards > Luffy because they did more damage and knocked Kaido off his feet since that is such a great achievement. :catlewd: Zoro is on a whole another level, he doesn't belong in the weakling tier.

Zoro can fight Lucci for a whole day for all I care, it doesn't change the fact that he ended him with first named move he used and it was only a Santoryu while Luffy failed with 3 named moves in his God mode.
How do you cope with that fact that Zoro outclasses Luffy so much despite not being the MC? :sanmoji:
One punch made him compare his ceiling to top 5 people. one acoc punch made him accept Luffy as worthy and got serious. Zoro didn't get any praise, brother... :goyea: this is already over how i imagined you denying manga facts while me laughing my ass off:suresure::suresure:

I don't care which one is better or not; I'm only interested in who is capable of doing so. Zoro can't make Lucci fall to his knees with named acoc attacks, while Luffy can do it to Kaido with no-named acoc punches. There are levels to this, brother... :goyea:

Manga is already clear on this brother; you can read again and again till you understand or cope as much as you want You're good at it:myman:

I don't see Kaido comparing Scabbards to people in his top 5...

Scabbards can scar Kaido and knock him down > Zoro that he tried to make him fall but failed. scabbards > zoro (1v1 (high diff)):suresure::suresure:

Luffy: put Lucci down 3 coa attacks in 20 minutes of thrashing him without using 6 power
Zoro: 1 hour equal fight, getting huff and puff unable to damage him in that 1 hour till he used acoc while holding 2 power

Conclusion: Luffy low-mid diff zoro in his base... (sleep diff in G5 w/o advanced haki, btw)

Edit: 'm tired we will start this from 0 when i have time again :myman::myman:

Yeah, Kizaru is wrong. People who say that someone is dead when they are alive are wrong. They called Pell dead, yet he was alive.

which is a totally unrelated example. This isn't a statement about a character; it defines KO meaning in manga verse.

How about instead of thinking that manga is wrong, just follow it? I know it doesn't fit your agenda, but saying manga is wrong isn't low reading comprehension or anything; its straight-up being retarded.

You know chapter is mid af when its already Wednesday night and spoiler thread chat is almost dead.

This is what happens when there is no Zoro action or at least some outside character besides clownhats crew.
That's because this is Zorogen and 90% of the forum vanished when they realized that the chapter they've been hyping up for ages to have Ryuma lore for Zoro and skysplit with Nusjuro is in reality a Zoro L chapter and almost entirely Luffy focused lmfao.

Well, you might be right, I would probably praise the guy who finally managed to scratch me while he couldn't scratch me 7 days before. :rolaugh: Yes, Kaido accepted the man of 200+ punches despite all 200+ doing less damage than one scar from Zoro.
I mean Lucci can praise him too but Zoro's hit is simply more powerful. Funny thing is that this time, Lucci didn't praise him but trashed him.
If you can tell the difference between those two scenarios, tell me about it. :finally:
Why Zoro knocking someone off his feet is a million times better than Luffy doing it?

It is better because according to Kaido himself, he thinks with Zoro's power he can conquer the world while he didn't say the same for Luffy's healing panchis. Those are the facts, you either can accept them or cope because of them. Which shall it be? :catlewd:
Scabbards knocked him down, Kuri Luffy knocked him down. You know how much knocking down like that matters? Not at all.
Nothing stops you from thinking it is a great feat. Godfy and Scabbards on the same level, actually Scabbards are superior. :milaugh:

G5 lasts 20 minutes factually so yes, your boi couldn't put Lucci down for 20 minutes with his peak and several named moves.
Zoro put him down with the first named move he used. 3.3% of Zoro's power stands above Luffy's peak. Shocking, I know. :myman:
If KOH Dragon Asura is 100% of his power than he hasn't showcased 0,001% on Egghead yet:myman:

That's because this is Zorogen and 90% of the forum vanished when they realized that the chapter they've been hyping up for ages to have Ryuma lore for Zoro and skysplit with Nusjuro is in reality a Zoro L chapter and almost entirely Luffy focused lmfao.
Whats the L exactly? Till we get full summary nothing looks like an L.

Didnt see any hardcore Zfan run away. Pretty much all of them are here commenting today and yesterday.

Zoro vs Nasajuro skysplit was just a random speculation thread from some fan. Whats the fuss about? Its not like there was some bet thread with hundrends of people voting for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.