Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say that this part of the spoilers, about Wizaru is also quite interesting because we don't know what it could mean.

Bros if he comes back then this is Armageddon. Luffy better master Gear 6 in the future because all those left in his path are monsters.

Oh, and it's best if they drop an atomic bomb on Egg Head - that island is lost anyway - at least with it they have a better chance of killing someone.

:whitepress::chopoff::getnappaed::shame::odenugh::kidwat::crazwhat::kobeha:

So if we assume Yamato will be joining the crew after this cover story and we take 30 chapters as the average (excluding the color spreads) so say 40 chapters in total. I'm going to assume Elbaf will be a short arc and Yamato will join at the end of it.
the cover story will end when BB attacks Wano, then Teach takes Pluton & kidnaps Yamato, then he attacks Elbaf, and then Yamato meets Luffy and joins SH, so it'll be a 40 chapter for cover story + 10 chapters for the battle against BB in Wano + 10 chapters for Teach to reach Elbaf, so it will be at least 60 chapter I guess

I must say that this part of the spoilers, about Wizaru is also quite interesting because we don't know what it could mean.

Bros if he comes back then this is Armageddon. Luffy better master Gear 6 in the future because all those left in his path are monsters.

Oh, and it's best if they drop an atomic bomb on Egg Head - that island is lost anyway - at least with it they have a better chance of killing someone.

:whitepress::chopoff::getnappaed::shame::odenugh::kidwat::crazwhat::kobeha:
Gear 6 at this point is probably full zoan Nika lol, I can imagine Luffy is in hybrid right now and not actually "fully" Nika

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
"knock me down" is correct term (something Zoro couldn't, btw).

Funny thing Kaido was only praising Luffy and how he made him serious and such, while Zoro only got "one scar is enough for you" while he couldn't make him fall on his knees.:suresure::suresure:

what do you mean better than Luffy doing it? the fk even you talking about bro? well according to manga itself it was all of them (this is 3rd time 'm writing this bro reads but cant comprehend cut some slack for bro guys.):goyea: Kaido was talking all of those guys lul

those healing puncis made Kaido serious, split skies with him, and knocked kaido down with his basic punches (zoro couldnt do it to Lucci with acoc and named attack, btw):suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

You should say that to Zoro bro, it cuts Kaido (same as scabbards, btw, sahahaha) but couldnt make him fall while even scabbards cut him and made him fall. i guess i should scale zoro < Scabbards now :suresure::suresure:

So Zoro was fighting with lucci an hour-long fight, equally huffing and puffing, you say? you know Luffy used 2 G5 since Lucci and zoro started to fight. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

an hour of fighting with Lucci equally huffing and puffing while holding 2 power vs 20 minutes of fighting rag-doll Lucci without using 6 powers i like those odds :suresure::suresure::suresure:
How many rounds and how many punches it took Luffy to get that praise while Zoro did it with 3 hits and a single round? :milaugh:
Seems like Zoro needed 3.3% of Luffy's total hits to get praise even there. Are you sure this is going how you imagined it? :ihaha:
Since you are slow, I will help you out, honey. The reason why Zoro knocking people of their feet is million times better than Luffy doing the same is because they don't stand back up from after Zoro while they do stand back up from Luffy, over and over again. Get it now?:catlewd:
Kaido refers to Zoro because he is the only one who managed to do something meaningful while the other 4 were just there to watch Zoro's greatness. You can praise the weaklings all you want but Zoro is stronger than 4 of them combined.

No, you should scale Scabbards > Luffy because they did more damage and knocked Kaido off his feet since that is such a great achievement. :catlewd: Zoro is on a whole another level, he doesn't belong in the weakling tier.

Zoro can fight Lucci for a whole day for all I care, it doesn't change the fact that he ended him with first named move he used and it was only a Santoryu while Luffy failed with 3 named moves in his God mode.
How do you cope with that fact that Zoro outclasses Luffy so much despite not being the MC? :sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.