Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? Oda hypes zoro last chapter just to shit on him afterwards and then leave for 3 fucking weeks?

I‘m done with this manga.
Oda is actually trolling, I'm not even joking.
Sanji gets a cool moment where he blocks Kizaru and gets setup to fight him in that chapter-> does nothing but fail to save Vegapunk the next chapter.
Zoro, in chapter 1110, gets a moment where he instantly seems to defeat Lucci, right before the prophesied 1111. ->Lucci is still up, and Zoro does nothing.
It's like Oda is visibly trying to bait and troll his reader base. He's aware enough to know (and has admitted) portions of his fanbase would hate Gear 5, so I legitimately think he's starting to do this stuff on purpose.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Oda is actually trolling, I'm not even joking.
Sanji gets a cool moment where he blocks Kizaru and gets setup to fight him in that chapter-> does nothing but fail to save Vegapunk the next chapter.
Zoro, in chapter 1110, gets a moment where he instantly seems to defeat Lucci, right before the prophesied 1111. ->Lucci is still up, and Zoro does nothing.
It's like Oda is visibly trying to bait and troll his reader base. He's aware enough to know (and has admitted) portions of his fanbase would hate Gear 5, so I legitimately think he's starting to do this stuff on purpose.
Imagine following a manga where the author makes the reader a clown.🤡🤡

Status
Not open for further replies.