Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he did not lmao.
You don't call already injured and exhausted getting one attack by someone and defeated.

Zoro consciousness is peak lmao.
He was also conscious after hakai
Post automatically merged:

Stop clowning yourself
You are the one clowning yourself. I even posted scans
Post automatically merged:

I was wrong rob lucci epithet is "massacre weapon". massacre weapon one shot by zoro.
4 shot

So why is luccy not knocked down after last chapter? Oda shits on Zoro literally. And I am fucking mad about it.
OP fans gotta realise Oda will never shit on Zoro.

Pre-TS he would absolutely shit on Zoro. But pre-TS and post-TS are like two different manga. Pre-TS, anything could happen in an arc. The SHs were individual characters who cared about their dreams.

Post-TS, Oda has shoehorned every SH into a category. He's taken whatever gag/troupe they had pre-TS and he's made it their entire character. Chopper used to have some great moments, now he's a mascot. Zoro actually used to smile and goof around pre-TS, now he's just one-liners and cool panels. Sanji went from protecting women to being a total pervert. Franky gets no special emphasis even when surrounded by his idol, Vegapunk. Luffy's gone full goofy. Robin only speaks when there's a poneglyph in the panel. The list goes on...

As a result, Zoro's character has reduced down to 'token badass'. Oda will never shit on Zoro, because Zoro must be the badass of the crew. In fact, Zoro is the only protagonist Oda won't shit on. It's sad, because he was much more interesting as a character pre-TS along with every other SH. But from a powerscaling perspective, you will never need to worry about Zoro because the only part of his character that Oda cares about is his strength, and for that, he is willing to let Zoro look even better than Luffy. Oda will happily shit on Luffy, but he'll also wank Luffy to high hell. Nearly as much as he wanked Oden.

E.g. Hakai. Oda had Zoro save Luffy multiple times and block a combined attack from two Yonko before he ever awakened CoC. He then had Zoro scar Kaido back when Zoro was still a high-tier. He showed that he's willing to make Zoro look even better than Luffy at times because he's unfortunately made being a badass Zoro's entire character. It's honestly like pre and post-TS One Piece have two different authors.

That's why Zoro's back story is like 5 pages and his family tree was revealed in an SBS - it's simply not important to his character in Oda's mind.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy gets praised for his strength in this very instance, brother but like i said, i know you cant read. :suresure:

Achives Kaido to actually accept Luffy while scar gets only "That should be enough for you."

i do but looks like you dont :gokulaugh:

Scar isnt better according to Kaido and manga but I'm sure it is for you I mean, being deluded is something you do very well:goyea:

Oden scarred him and knocked him down, but at the same time, it wasn't just scaring his brother.:suresure::suresure:

So you think Luffy can use G5 for 20 minutes?

then Zoro and Lucci fight for more than an hour on that scale, so Zoro actually fought Lucci equally while huffing and puffing for 1+ hour? Bro, he is weaker than I thought :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Well, you might be right, I would probably praise the guy who finally managed to scratch me while he couldn't scratch me 7 days before. :rolaugh: Yes, Kaido accepted the man of 200+ punches despite all 200+ doing less damage than one scar from Zoro.
I mean Lucci can praise him too but Zoro's hit is simply more powerful. Funny thing is that this time, Lucci didn't praise him but trashed him.
If you can tell the difference between those two scenarios, tell me about it. :finally:
Why Zoro knocking someone off his feet is a million times better than Luffy doing it?

It is better because according to Kaido himself, he thinks with Zoro's power he can conquer the world while he didn't say the same for Luffy's healing panchis. Those are the facts, you either can accept them or cope because of them. Which shall it be? :catlewd:
Scabbards knocked him down, Kuri Luffy knocked him down. You know how much knocking down like that matters? Not at all.
Nothing stops you from thinking it is a great feat. Godfy and Scabbards on the same level, actually Scabbards are superior. :milaugh:

G5 lasts 20 minutes factually so yes, your boi couldn't put Lucci down for 20 minutes with his peak and several named moves.
Zoro put him down with the first named move he used. 3.3% of Zoro's power stands above Luffy's peak. Shocking, I know. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.