Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru vs Aokiji

Kizaru: “please Kuzan, don’t make me hurt more people I know than I have to”

Kizaru starts crying like a pussy and covers his eyes so he can’t see Kuzan’s next move

Aokiji: Ice Glove

Kizaru gets one tapped.

Thoughts? This is my honest assessment of how this fight goes @MarineHQ @TheAncientCenturion @Lee Ba Shou @Kurozumi Wiwi @TheKnightOfTheSea

Nope you said that in your previous post. Kizaru says knock out you translate to defeated and use it to justify Kizaru being defeated without being knocked out. You lack the very basic logic in your argument.

Hmm. So your deluded argument is that Ko'd is not defeated, huh? "Kizaru being defeated without being KNOCKED OUT(KO)" so you agree that Ko means defeated but when Kizaru says he ko'd zoro without making him lose consiousness you dont accept it?

:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat: like wtf?

goroseis>admirals or no???
:luuh:

The issue is Luffy keeps growing as an individual, and is even at a point where I question anyone outside of BB/Shanks/Akainu/Imu can do anything to him properly (unless of course Kizaru or these Gorosei start to go all out and we know it) remains to be seen.

How I see it out of personal bias (dont judge me, I dont have powerscaling brain)

- Imu
- Blackbeard/Shanks/Akainu (all relative)
- Gorosei/Admirals (relative, some are stronger and some are weaker)
- YCs/Zodiac VAs/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.