Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Topman for a reason!!
Dude literally pulled the best adv CoC feat so far, almost even got Luffy if Giants didn't step in. Best feat so far, it make look Saturn pretty low in compare.

I expect to have Mars and Nusjuro to have also crazy adv CoC since Lucci said crazy haki all over the island...

These guys are endgame material...
I knew they are ridiculously strong after Lucci commented about their Haki.
At first I thought Saturn is just a DF merchant who only relies on his immortality hax but it's clear didn't go all out yet.

Topman's ACoC feat really seems crazy as he knocked out a Yonko in his strongest mode.

You retard. This is what no reading comprehension does to you lol.

Kizaru is clearly implying he ain't wounded physically. But he's deflecting from his emotional wounds by saying he's "wounded" to the marines.

Go read some basic literature first to get a tiny bit of comprehension lmao
Where does Kizaru say that? The Marines around him say he's wounded you braindead fuck, "let us treat your wounds", or are you saying they have the ability to fix his fake mental state?

I think it's not new, It's the punch from impel down it seems

I feel like Oda doesn't knows what do with Jinbe and just did a little whatever at the end to say he did something :( Like, there was no reason for him to punch Lucci, right? lol

C

CensoredbyWG

Lucci wasnt able to move anymore
And? ACoC new attack and the most you can do is paralyze? Hahahahah, luffy's basic armament got lucci spitting his guts.

Also, he took ACoC new attack + jinbe new attack and those bums couldnt even make him feel dizzy... luffy better go back to wano and pick yamato with the quickness.

You retard. This is what no reading comprehension does to you lol.

Kizaru is clearly implying he ain't wounded physically. But he's deflecting from his emotional wounds by saying he's "wounded" to the marines.

Go read some basic literature first to get a tiny bit of comprehension lmao
him covering his eyes make it obvious to even a middle schooler, but yonkobros are "special".

Status
Not open for further replies.