Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's not new, It's the punch from impel down it seems

I feel like Oda doesn't knows what do with Jinbe and just did a little whatever at the end to say he did something :( Like, there was no reason for him to punch Lucci, right? lol
I guess the point was to send Lucci to where the gorosei was lol

I knew they are ridiculously strong after Lucci commented about their Haki.
At first I thought Saturn is just a DF merchant who only relies on his immortality hax but it's clear didn't go all out yet.

Topman's ACoC feat really seems crazy as he knocked out a Yonko in his strongest mode.
Wtf are you even talking about, where do the leaks say this? Luffy is fine and continues fighting in G5 immediately after.

@Lee Ba Shou so are we going to wait until the somalian translation comes out to say that Kizaru isn't hurt? :milaugh:
You really lack either emotional intelligence or just basic human interactions

Kizaru in ironic way says that he is indeed wounded.... emotionally
He just wants them to leave him alone.

Oda keeps dangling Kizaru being fucked after killing his friend right in your face, and your autism still doesn't let you comprehend something so simple

And? ACoC new attack and the most you can do is paralyze? Hahahahah, luffy's basic armament got lucci spitting his guts.

Also, he took ACoC new attack + jinbe new attack and those bums couldnt even make him feel dizzy... luffy better go back to wano and pick yamato with the quickness.
Luffy needed 3 named attacks to do that
Zoro after one attack=lucci cant fight anymore

Lmao g5 is so shit :risiup::risiup::risiup:

Status
Not open for further replies.