Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of that could have been attached to one of them so once he ultimately fails to stop the broadcast it doesn't carry over to all five being incompetent... None of those points is impressive to me, except the supposed immortality which will end up false in the end anyway...
I massively disagree. The fact that all 5 were summoned shows how important it is for them to stop it. It gives the effect of urgency on their part. That, to me, is way more exciting than just having them rely on Saturn and being sitting ducks

I really dont see this as incompetence. Incompetence would have been not sending Saturn in the first place

The fact that Dory & Brogy can block and push back a Gorosei means they aren't anything special except for being immortals. Kinda lame this whole immortality thing. Would have been better to just have it mean that they won't die of natural causes or age but this instant regeneration shit is weak

This not a ACoC feat just normal CoC which shanks did .
Haki already a shit show in manga for us to be calling stuff wrong with it that just add to that lol.
And you can tell without raws? This attack was described as a roar and it had CoC inside of it, so I assumed it's CoC coating.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yonkou fans having a full fledged breakdown in this thread 😂

As annoying as Oda is with this stuff, atleast its funny to see Yonkou fans get cucked like this. Kizaru confirmed to be jobbing. There's your W 😂, forget awakening, the guy is an empty shell of himself. At this rate would awakening even be necessary, all we need is the version of Kizaru on a mission that doesn't involve his pals.

Agendapiece aside, can't say I'm loving this, it's Oda's way of keeping Kizaru out of it cause he's far too strong to be fully unleashed here. I'd rather an outside party have arrived and he's busy dealing with that then laying down depressed. I do get it though, Kizaru was still gonna chase VP, he was gonna keep his foot on the pedal, but Luffy basically allowed him to mourn.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yonkou fans having a full fledged breakdown in this thread 😂

As annoying as Oda is with this stuff, atleast its funny to see Yonkou fans get cucked like this. Kizaru confirmed to be jobbing. There's your W 😂, forget awakening, the guy is an empty shell of himself. At this rate would awakening even be necessary, all we need is the version of Kizaru on a mission that doesn't involve his pals.

Agendapiece aside, can't say I'm loving this, it's Oda's way of keeping Kizaru out of it cause he's far too strong to be fully unleashed here. I'd rather an outside party have arrived and he's busy dealing with that then laying down depressed. I do get it though, Kizaru was still gonna chase VP, he was gonna keep the pedal on the gas, but Luffy basically allowed him to mourn.
Can't be denied he sandbagged

Status
Not open for further replies.