Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
> Shanks meets up with his masters
> He speaks to Warcury
> Warcury imbues his CoC into Gryphon, Shanks' sword.
> Shanks then goes to Wano

> Shanks encounters Greenbull.
> He puts his hand on his sword.
> sparks of CoC comes out and travels towards GB
> GB feels the power of his superiors. The people he practically worships
> He leaves.

I'm sorry for the Slander Greenbull. I never knew how powerful Warcury's CoC was.

C

Cruxroux

I dunno why people try to clown Zoro for this lol. Lucci, an awakened zoan, was reduced to being immobile by one serious hit by Zoro.

Right after Zoro casually weaved around his Shigan no Madara jutsu. Lucci is absolutely not in Zoro's weight class and would've lost to Pre-KoH Zoro too, going by this fight.
Oda sent Gucci off with class, while also making sure Zoro looks great. Obvious what he did here. Gucci you can rest, despite even the heavy combo with Zoro+Jimbei the man was still delivering intel like a G.

Oda sent Gucci off with class, while also making sure Zoro looks great. Obvious what he did here. Gucci you can rest, despite even the heavy combo with Zoro+Jimbei the man was still delivering intel like a G.
Governament Prodigy for a reason.
Lucci is the best agent/assassin in the history of Cipher Pol.

I dunno why people try to clown Zoro for this lol. Lucci, an awakened zoan, was reduced to being immobile by one serious hit by Zoro.

Right after Zoro casually weaved around his Shigan no Madara jutsu. Lucci is absolutely not in Zoro's weight class and would've lost to Pre-KoH Zoro too, going by this fight.
Yeah
A weakened Lucci tanked that and still up even after Jinbei's attack but you thin pre CoC Zoro can beat Lucci lol

Fresh Lucci vs Fresh Zoro is extreme diff

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's a great send off. Lucci, the guy who became a legend by infiltrating some revolutionaries hideout & slaughtering their hostages, is begging Mars to save Kaku, who's held hostage rn.

This is also the only bit of humanity Lucci's shown in the whole series. Apart from the cartoonishly evil characters like the Tenryuubito or Orochi, Lucci's definitely one of the most inhumane & evil characters Oda's written. Up there with Crocodile.

Status
Not open for further replies.