Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all, I'm just having to respond to several dumbasses at once and it's pretty chaotic, but really this chapter couldn't have been better for me, Luffy still fighting several Gorosei at once, Kizaru still napping on a ship that saved his life, and 1111 isn't a massive Zoro chapter with skysplit/Ryuma lore like some believed, couldn't have asked for more.
This chapter got people saying some crazy shit lol.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
It's a great send off. Lucci, the guy who became a legend by infiltrating some revolutionaries hideout & slaughtering their hostages, is begging Mars to save Kaku, who's held hostage rn.

This is also the only bit of humanity Lucci's shown in the whole series. Apart from the cartoonishly evil characters like the Tenryuubito or Orochi, Lucci's definitely one of the most inhumane & evil characters Oda's written. Up there with Crocodile.
Beautiful finish for him.

The only thing missing was some solid on panel choreography before the send off, where he uses awakened rokuogan and the like. But Oda is far too lazy at this stage, he's basically letting the anime take over on that end.

It's a great send off. Lucci, the guy who became a legend by infiltrating some revolutionaries hideout & slaughtering their hostages, is begging Mars to save Kaku, who's held hostage rn.

This is also the only bit of humanity Lucci's shown in the whole series. Apart from the cartoonishly evil characters like the Tenryuubito or Orochi, Lucci's definitely one of the most inhumane & evil characters Oda's written. Up there with Crocodile.
Yeah i agree lmao. Looks like Oda wanna make Lucci "likeable" :suresure:

Nah, if Oda wanted Lucci to be that strong, he'd of shown us. Instead we get Zoro pulling an Enel and sidestepping Lucci's shigan madara.

It's an absolutely mad feat considering how fast Lucci is.
Oda didn't allow Lucci to even use geppou and Koka when attacking Zoro

This is Lucci after being beaten by Luffy and Stussy
He still tanks Zoro's and Jinbei's moves

If you think no-CoC Zoro can beat lucci ...goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.